搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 An escape from a DSS in Shatin
發新帖
查看: 4361|回覆: 2
go

An escape from a DSS in Shatin [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-7-6 11:35 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
After three years' training at a private school, my son gets a place at a band one school.
For all, don't give up and work hard.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-7-21 21:08 |顯示全部帖子

回復 10# hinhin-mother 的帖子

of course, not PKC nor LTF

3#
發表於 11-7-26 23:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 weiwei 於 11-7-26 19:08 發表

What so funny?

The school may help my kid because ...  
Chanpa, if you don't mind, you can pm me.  Many thanks.

We were in the same DSS in Shatin before.  

Only Dr LEUNG WAI CHOI, the previous Principal of SFA, gave my son a P.4 placement.  For other schools, you got out of the schools because of the D conduct.   Dr LEUNG is my Pak Lok (伯樂).  He is a real educator but retired.  The SFA classteacher and teachers are more understanding and the classteacher gives him B+ conduct in P.5 and A- conduct in final P.6.  SFA is a very good school in addition to its very high demanding standard.   

One year later, there were many pupils going to repeat in P.4 and P.5 in other primary schools because a pupil was also given poor conduct and other pupils' parents found their children were far below standard.  This year, some of these pupils are also allocated to band one schools after their tough training in these schools.  

I hear 假 band one pupil of XXWXX is allocated to other band one secondary school through 大抽獎.

My son tried hard to overcome his learning difficulty.  Despite allocating a band one school, he gets into another band one school by knocking the door and sitting for admission examination.  

I specially thank to my private teacher.  達達 attaches to her who becomes his model.

The most important thing is to study hard no matter what school is.  達達 should train to have good study attitude, never give up and going forward.   

I do not believe in 334, like 母語教學, and 達達 will go......
‹ 上一主題|下一主題