密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Hong Lok Yuen International
發新帖
查看: 1371|回覆: 6
go

Hong Lok Yuen International

發表於 11-7-4 14:08 |顯示全部帖子
My 3 years girl was offered a place for Nursery in HLYIS in the coming term. Any comment about the school? Any parents will join HLYIS in the coming term, please chat.

發表於 11-7-4 22:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fannykung 於 11-7-4 14:08 發表
My 3 years girl was offered a place for Nursery in HLYIS in the coming term. Any comment about the school? Any parents will join HLYIS in the coming term, please chat.

All I know is that if you don't accept the nursery spot, it's no way that you can get into the school further along the line.  It's a very popular school in the new territories.  They were saying that they don't have a spot even for siblings in Yr 1 to Yr 5.

The teachers are loving and it's a very tight community.

發表於 11-7-5 12:06 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks a lot. Are your kids studying in HLYIS?

發表於 11-7-5 13:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fannykung 於 11-7-5 12:06 發表
Thanks a lot. Are your kids studying in HLYIS?

No... I go there once a week to support several children

發表於 11-7-8 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fannykung 於 11-7-4 14:08 發表

My friend's son studied happily in the HLYIS kindergarten, however she moved him to another IS for P1 and she said it never can compare to HLYIS's teachers who were so caring to the kids. She regretted to move her son because her son is not as happy as he was at the old kinder.

發表於 11-7-9 09:55 |顯示全部帖子
It's a nice school in a way that everyone know each other by name.  It's amazing.  I once heard a kindergartener passed by a Grade 6 child, calling him by his first name, and complimenting his new hair cut.

[ 本帖最後由 lottieclee 於 11-7-11 13:59 編輯 ]

發表於 11-7-9 13:33 |顯示全部帖子
My son has finished Nursery & Receiption at HLYIS and will go to Y1 there. He loves his school very much. As what lottieclee said before, this school is unique in several ways that we seldom compare it with other ISs. I can tell all teachers so far I've met at kindergarten are great!!

[ 本帖最後由 gardenwoods 於 11-7-9 13:36 編輯 ]