搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St. Cat pre-nursery?
樓主: an~gel
go

St. Cat pre-nursery? [複製鏈接]

781#
發表於 11-9-1 23:11 |只看該作者
Hi babe725,
My son is in Seahorse class too.  What's your daughter's name or does she use another English name in class?  Sorry that I may not be able to recognize all the kids' names.
I guess the two adults (a man and a woman in 50's) were the caretakers of my nanny bus.  They were late this morning and arrived school around 9:15am.

Not sure whether it's because they were late, all the EE from school went back to school already, if
there were EE's provided by school as other schools do.

原帖由 babe725 於 11-9-1 22:11 發表
My daughter is in PSeahorse class.  Today, after 9 o'clock, when I was waiting outside the school, I noticed that there were 2 adults taking 5 or 6 (I can't remember the exact nos) students to school.

782#
發表於 11-9-1 23:15 |只看該作者
Hi lingling06,
Does your boy have other English name used in class?  Is it Micky?  Sorry that I may not be able to remember all the kids' names.
I will try few more days for the nanny bus.  If it doesn't work, i may have to find another one.

原帖由 lingling06 於 11-9-1 20:53 發表
Yes, my boy is in Seahorse too.  Besides, we join the same nanny bus.  Luckily, we didn't wait for the bus this morning as the traveling time quoted by them is not realistic.  I brought my boy to scho ...

783#
發表於 11-9-1 23:18 |只看該作者
Hi LamPaPa,

I'm interested in your route.  Can my son only join the route after school to Kowloon Bay from HH?  Can you send me the contact of the nanny bus company?  My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Many thanks

coty  

原帖由 LaamPaPa 於 11-8-31 20:37 發表
Hi all,
We are organizing a nanny bus route (for morning class) from Hammer Hill road > Diamond Hill -> San Po Kong > Kowloon City > HH St. Catherine. (there are already 6 people joined)
If you are in ...

784#
發表於 11-9-1 23:29 |只看該作者

回復 782# winifred102 的帖子

Winifred102,

Please check pm

785#
發表於 11-9-2 00:17 |只看該作者

回復 3# winifred102 的帖子

Dear winfred & lingling,

May I ask if you're joining Mr Wong's route? I'm one of the parent.

I truely understand the worries that you mentioned.

But, I think the nanny bus company has tried their best to give safest service to our children, as they perform trial run before 1 Sept, and provide 2 caretakers.

On the other hand, we are lucky to organize a route, as the nanny bus service could ease our stress on transportation & home manpower.

Therefore, should we unite and try to best solution to solve the problems, e.g.:
1. discuss with school, to ask one EE to help at the lift entrance (just make sure no one could abduct our children)
2. ask school to help children to get into classroom (I think there should be enough staff)
3. ask the property management office to give some allowance to nanny buses (ie 15 mins), to park outside the lift entrance, so the driver could help.

Let's propose solutions and raise to school.

786#
發表於 11-9-2 00:35 |只看該作者
Did you mean the contact being Mr Wong and the driver being Mr Kwong?
If yes, I'm having the same here too.
Agree that we may discuss with the school and see if they can help.
In fact, the principal also mentioned that they would help on the school bus service although they have had no solid plan yet.
Maybe, let's talk to them on 3 Sept.

原帖由 JLM1 於 11-9-2 00:17 發表
Dear winfred & lingling,

May I ask if you're joining Mr Wong's route? I'm one of the parent.

I truely understand the worries that you mentioned.

But, I think the nanny bus company has tried their b ...

787#
發表於 11-9-2 00:42 |只看該作者
Hi lingling06, Winifred
My son is also in Pseahorse.
He will take nanny bus later.
My husband and I think St cat is trying the best to make all arrangement. But we agree that we need to reflect our opinion on the nanny bus. Safety is the most important. Can we talk about this issue in the coming sat ?

788#
發表於 11-9-2 00:58 |只看該作者
I took my girl to school myself, so i didn't face the problem of the nanny bus. But I noticed another big problem- the security!
Though the school given each child a student card for parents/care takers to receive the kids from the school, there is not any single measure to identify the stauts of those entering the school!

Today I took my girl home myself. At noon, the door opened. All parents, maids entered the campus and received their kids. The school did not ask us to show them the student card at the entrance. I just wonder, if someone, who is having bad aims, may go into the school freely. I think most mommies still remember the bad guy in the case of 聖羅撒 happened a few months ago.

I'm not sure about the arrangments of other nursery, but i did come across a nursery that they will prepare electronic ID card for the kids, parents can only wait outside the main entrance, waiting the teachers to take the kids away from the classrooms to them. Though the waiting time may be a little bid longer, I need about 15 mins before I can see my girl, but this is definitely safe to all the kids.

I think St. Cat may not have the intention to adopt any electronic means in this aspects, but at least to do some checking measures before allowing anyone going into the campus. right?

[ 本帖最後由 LunB 於 11-9-2 00:59 編輯 ]

789#
發表於 11-9-2 01:54 |只看該作者
Coty

Please check PM.

原帖由 cotyleung 於 11-9-1 23:18 發表
Hi LamPaPa,

I'm interested in your route.  Can my son only join the route after school to Kowloon Bay from HH?  Can you send me the contact of the nanny bus company?  My e-mail address is: coty_leung ...

790#
發表於 11-9-2 02:08 |只看該作者

回復 788# LunB 的帖子

hi LunB,

we also have the same concern here.  seems like anyone can enter the campus after gates opened.  though we have the pick up card, it doesn't mean people can't snatch kids from school if they can freely enter the campus.  e.g. some kids will play in the play area after class and it will become easy targets as there are too many people there.  the school should have some checking mechanism at the entrance.

791#
發表於 11-9-2 07:23 |只看該作者
Lingling06, Winifred

Pm to u already, pls check

792#
發表於 11-9-2 08:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 babe725 於 11-8-25 18:36 發表

I am also in the first session. Let's chat tmr! ^.^

Is your child in Pseahorse session A? Pls check pm

793#
發表於 11-9-2 08:26 |只看該作者

回覆 9# winifred102 的文章

Pls check PM.

794#
發表於 11-9-2 11:37 |只看該作者

回復 781# winifred102 的帖子

Winifred102,
Want to answer your questions but my Mac book can't send or read PM!

795#
發表於 11-9-2 11:39 |只看該作者

回覆 787# yokiping 的文章

Yokiping,
Can't read your PM with my computer!

796#
發表於 11-9-2 13:55 |只看該作者

回覆 782# winifred102 的文章

Hi Winfred102,

Mickey (Lai Shun) is my son.  Nice to meet you here.  May I know your son's name?  I bring my son to school this week, and then go to work and my domestic helper come and pick him up.  Starting from next week, he will take the nanny bus.  Hope everything will be fine.

797#
發表於 11-9-2 18:03 |只看該作者

回復 10# yokiping 的帖子

Dear Yokiping,Winifred & lingling,

I've observed the nanny bus arrival this morning. Seems ok.

I agree the security issue you raised. Let's meet in parents' meeting tommorrow &  discuss.

798#
發表於 11-9-2 19:21 |只看該作者
Hi JLM1,
Did you see a yellow 12-seat small scale nanny bus?  That's the nanny bus of me and lingling06.
It's good to hear that the bus was running smoothly this morning.

It's good that we mommies and daddies here can help each other.  Sometimes, it's difficult for us as working mom's who may not be able to follow up with daily issues at school.  Thanks very much for your help and really appreciate it.  

For the security issue, I'm not sure how other schools handle this.  Maybe different schools have different procedures.  We may raise this to the school.  My son used to attend PN in other school before.  They also had similar arrangement as in St Cat.  So, I'm not too sure if this is the norm.

BTW, some mommies asked about whether we (SC PN) should set up a group on facebook and a group chat on whatapp.  If you parents are interested, pls pm me your phone number and email address.

原帖由 JLM1 於 11-9-2 18:03 發表
Dear Yokiping,Winifred & lingling,

I've observed the nanny bus arrival this morning. Seems ok.

I agree the security issue you raised. Let's meet in parents' meeting tommorrow &  discuss.

799#
發表於 11-9-2 19:26 |只看該作者
Hi tennislover,
My son is Owen.  Nice to meet you too.
I cannot bring him to school this week so I let him ride the nanny bus by himself.  He cried yesterday when he got on the bus.  But today, he was fine and no more crying!
Ms Katie said that he was doing fine and no crying in school.  He was reading book by himself when my helper went there to pick him up.
Hope my son will settle down soon and enjoy his school life with all his friends there.

原帖由 tennislover 於 11-9-2 13:55 發表
Hi Winfred102,

Mickey (Lai Shun) is my son.  Nice to meet you here.  May I know your son's name?  I bring my son to school this week, and then go to work and my domestic helper come and pick him up.  ...

800#
發表於 11-9-2 21:11 |只看該作者
Today, I chat with the 校董”, she told me that all the PN students will go back to Kowloon Tong, either Essex Cresent or Norfolk Road. Hope it is the truth!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題