用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 請教: OXFORD STORY TREE (LEVEL 5) FOR 幾歲睇.
發新帖
查看: 2812|回覆: 5
go

請教: OXFORD STORY TREE (LEVEL 5) FOR 幾歲睇. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-4-13 18:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
可以自己閱讀.THANKS
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-4-13 23:03 |只看該作者
這要看小朋友的進度而定。我女兒在五歲前已把 level 9 讀完。特別是她學了 Phonics 之後,進度很快。

3#
發表於 11-4-14 11:01 |只看該作者
乜唔係最高去到LEVEL 7嗎???(BROWN BOOK)

4#
發表於 11-4-14 11:55 |只看該作者
I probably got you wrong - I was thinking the Oxford Reading Tree series.

Are you referring to this one:
http://photo.xuite.net/much.english/683743

If so, by looking at the sample for Level 5, I remember there is a same on in the Oxford Reading Tree series - stage 8 /9 which I cannot remember exactly.

5#
發表於 11-4-14 14:50 |只看該作者
這系列的書我仔仔在5歲左右已經讀完,並慢慢進入chapter books的世界。不過reading ability 與comprehensive ability有時是不一樣的,小孩可以好快讀chapter books但不一定全部理解,所以學校老師通常有另一個standard去衡量小朋友的reading level.
請參考:
Leveled reading uses various assessment tools to determine how well your child reads, and then matches her to books that are challenging enough for her to make progress. Books are categorized into levels of difficulty, which is how a perfect match, based on ability, can be made. There are several leveled reading systems utilized in schools across the country. Here are three of the most common:
  • Guided      Reading      Level (GRL)
    At the beginning of the school year, your child will sit one-on-one with      his teacher and read from a      benchmark book (one considered standard for the grade). He      may also be asked to answer      questions about the text or retell the story. His teacher      may use a Reading Record to calculate any oral reading mistakes and to      help her determine a suitable guided reading level and books for your      child. Under GRL, books run from A to Z, with A being easiest.
  • Developmental      Reading Assessment (DRA)
    Similar to GRL, at the beginning of the school year your child will read a benchmark book to the      teacher and then retell the story.      The teacher then scores your      child on a range of skills, such as accuracy of reading, comprehension,      and fluency.      This system starts with level A, for the easiest books, and then switches to numeric levels, running from 1 to 80.
  • Lexile
    Your child may receive a Lexile measure in one of two ways: by taking a school-administered SRI (Scholastic      Reading Inventory) test, specifically designed to generate a Lexile measure of      reading ability, or by taking a      standardized reading test that converts the results to a      Lexile measure. Lexile also evaluates books for difficulty, with levels      ranging from 200 to 1700+ for advanced readers.
http://www.scholastic.com/familymatters/read/pdf/readinglevels2.pdf

6#
發表於 11-4-14 15:29 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Radiomama 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題