搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 phonics or cambrige?
發新帖
查看: 2078|回覆: 5
go

phonics or cambrige? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-4-13 12:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I would like let my son take part in either phonics or cambrige. However, i still hv no idea which is better.
Anyone can tell me the difference between them.

somebody told me cambrige is only a test? right?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-4-13 14:18 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 11-4-23 16:51 |只看該作者

4#
發表於 11-4-29 00:16 |只看該作者
hi skyjai
may i know where yr daughter learn phonics ar.
can u recommend to me.
原帖由 skyjai 於 11-4-23 16:51 發表
of course phonics... it is essential for a kid to learn in a position to learn how to read by himself / herself.

My duaghter is learning for nearly a year.  Now she is K1 and she is able to read simp ...

5#
發表於 11-4-29 10:21 |只看該作者
Basically, there are 4 common phonics brand, Jolly phonics, letterland, hooked on phonics and RWI.

Basically, the effect is pretty the same with the ultimate result that the kids can read after they finish the course  although their selling point is a bit different.

But sometimes it really depends on the teacher assigned and the luck.  My elder son attend Jolly phonics and is now a fluent reader and even won second place in last year Speech festival.  However, when my second son go to the same centre but with different teacher, he picked up really slow after 1 yr even though he is not as attentive as his brother.

Finally I quit the class for him, then I bought hooked on phonics from Amazon and listen to the DVD first to listen to the sound first and then teach myself, it still works. Besides, after you finish a few lessons, there is a story book so that they can practise reading with the words they learnt. My second son can read some simple story books now.   But as I am a working mommy, sometimes I would slow down the progress and impact his learning.

So I am still looking for right centre and right teacher for my second son as I cannot teach him all the time, recently my friend refer a new phonics program Explode the Code to me,  it seems it is quite ok in comparing previous one I know, but i don't have time to visit the centre, once visit, would share with you and pm you the information if it is a good choice

For RWI, it is expensive, if I remember correctly, it is more than $300 per hour, besides, when i called up to one of their centres, the lady is very impatient and a bit rush to hang up the phone (MY personal experience), so I would not consider

JJandSS
原帖由 Little_cy 於 11-4-29 00:16 發表
hi skyjai
may i know where yr daughter learn phonics ar.
can u recommend to me.

[ 本帖最後由 JJandSS 於 11-4-29 10:32 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 11-6-23 02:20 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題