搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 買琴被老師欺騙....
樓主: AnnLeung
go

買琴被老師欺騙.... [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-30 19:21 |只看該作者

Re: 買琴被老師欺騙....

May be the teacher recommended Yamaha because of 回佣, but I read many students (mid level or above) and teachers (Dip or above) recommended Yamaha over Kawai.  Your son is correct that the tone is different, kawai has mellow tone and Yamaha is somewhat brighter (聲音好尖 in your son's opinion).

But from what I heard Yamaha has better touching more granularity, i.e. more tone possibility and level of dynamic.

Like other has said, second price is high for U1.  You can always sell them here if you cannot talk your son into using it.  I am sure you will no problem find a buyer.  If the price is right, I can be a potential buyer too.  :>

You can ask the same question in a piano newsgroup, PM me if you interested about the group, they are all professionals and would say you have made a good choice.

I think it is a great chance to teach your son a lesson, whatever that would be, so be carefully of you next steps.

Hope you will turn this experience to a valuable lesson for you son and/or may be yourself.

Best wishes

22#
發表於 04-12-1 09:18 |只看該作者

我懷疑此case的真實性,BK似乎一直有間賣Kawai琴行的人在兜生意.

23#
發表於 04-12-1 11:20 |只看該作者

好開心呀!我昨天收到我個仔考試分紙,考到140分呀!!我昨晚同個仔長細傾過,佢話會慢慢試

24#
發表於 04-12-1 11:32 |只看該作者

有人話懷疑我的真確性,我覺得你可以唔回應,看看我是否在兜生意,才決定我的真偽,日久見人心,你絕對唔可以屈我,咁你又是否之前有人話賺唔少果個bkmember呀!
我做人光明正大,唔怕人問的,你是否覺得我個仔在那間琴行練琴咁重要,我就唔係好記得個名,因我樓下有幾間琴行,等我個仔放學返來,我問清楚佢再覆你。

25#
發表於 04-12-1 11:47 |只看該作者

AnnLeung,

How old is your son?  He took which grade's exam?  It is very good to get 140marks.  Congratulation.

I think it is no problem to let your son to practice the piano in "piano shop".  May be he really need time to adapt the new piano.

26#
發表於 04-12-1 12:05 |只看該作者

Hi wewangwang,

But AnnLeung never said anything good about Kawai wor!  She just thought the teacher might be recommending Yamaha because of commission and the problem with his son wor...

In fact, I don't have any problem with the commission part as teacher did get her lower price and I presume the teacher did go to pick the piano for her la;  but my friend who is a teacher told me about the commissions and said will it to me if I buy piano.  That's because the teacher is a friend of mine and is a part time teacher only.
:>

BK Member sell Kawai would have commission but what's the problem with that?  As long as he/she can get the price we cannot get as walk in and do help to pick a better one la!  People do need to make a living if they are working full time via teaching piano

BTW, AnnLeung, Good for you, finally resolve the problem.  You should also ask your son to talk to his teacher about the piano, as the teacher recommended it for a reason, whatever that is, the teacher should be able to explain to your son la!
Also, you could ask your son, how could he be a good pianist if he could only play one kind of piano?  What if the exam center is using something he is not used to, just walk out and quit?

:>
my 2 cents worth opinion
Switch

27#
發表於 04-12-1 12:55 |只看該作者

AnnLeung

你囝囝好叻,考四級有140分。老師如果提議買U1,應該有她的理由,請她解釋給囝囝聽。老師教得咁好,不要因為今次傷感情,好的老師可遇不可求。

28#
發表於 04-12-1 15:09 |只看該作者

>>咁你又是否之前有人話賺唔少果個bkmember呀!>>

唉……咁你話呢

兜生意有其他人做左啦

>>後來佢發惡話,我借張教師証給你買琴已平了,梗係要收回佣啦!唔係幫你做乜呀!聽完後哦立即走了,再沒有跟佢學了。>>

正常琴老師點會有咁反應, 何仲係教得咁好的老師. (你走寶啦)

我只想見識下那間琴行, 令到有人4萬幾全新U1唔彈(聲音好尖, 琴鍵又輕),走去彈D Kawai舊琴.

29#
發表於 04-12-1 17:17 |只看該作者

wewangwang 寫道:
我懷疑此case的真實性,BK似乎一直有間賣Kawai琴行的人在兜生意.

我想好多媽咪都知道呢個人係邊個,佢常講到kawai-k21點好法,又批評yamaha d音點尖法,話自己個仔買左kawai-k21,其他媽咪講別的牌子,佢就話點唔好法.如果一個自用琴的媽咪係唔係正常聽下人議見先!
而且呢位sales媽咪都有pm給我介紹上個間琴行買.我想別的媽咪同樣收到pm啦!
所以 Annleung.因今次你的話提確實會令別人懷疑,而且你又係新入會員.有人誤會亦唔奇呀!

30#
發表於 04-12-1 17:30 |只看該作者

我以前都係琴行做,賣kawai一樣有回佣,其實經琴行買又好,自己買又好,買咩琴都好,一樣有回佣,就算二手大陸琴幾cheap都有佣...
仲有,新琴買返黎大陪份都係比較尖聲, 唔係kawai一定唔尖,要慢慢彈落d音先會”純”...我覺你應該教個仔珍惜自己所擁有既野,幾多人都係去琴行練琴練到八級.

31#
發表於 04-12-1 23:44 |只看該作者

自從發現BK之後, 我日日都睇, 我個人比較認真 (有時). 我都想講好耐, 發現有人兜生意, 那人比人噴到死, 但面皮好厚, 依然我行我素. 叫人"響"係唔係代理Kawai的琴行買Kawai琴. 我真query貨源, 若買到假琴 (outside Kawai but inside made in China), 咁樣比付出回佣更慘.

日久見人心, 你地睇睇個位BK所有過往 post/reply 的料, 就知係邊位.  佢每日好似返工咁, 只叫人買Kawai, 只叫人去個間xxx琴行學琴 (好笑, 人地住東區, 佢叫人去上環學琴). 我見佢都有幾位fans, 唔便"tak"爆.

所以, 請各位BK小心.[quote]
wewangwang 寫道:
>>咁你又是否之前有人話賺唔少果個bkmember呀!>>

唉……咁你話呢

兜生意有其他人做左啦

>>後來佢發惡話,我借張教師証給你買琴已平了,梗係要收回佣啦!唔係幫你做乜呀!聽完後哦立即走了,再沒有跟佢學了。>>

正常琴老師點會有咁

32#
發表於 04-12-1 23:47 |只看該作者

好多謝各位的回覆,請大家講句公道說話,你們覺得我在兜生意嗎?由始至終,我都是因有人問我才答的,好似有人問我仔老師用什麼琴,跟本我就唔想特別去講,我自己亦絕無去提過,有人問才答,就算之前去睇琴,我其實是看過好多唔同牌子的,但最終只選了yamana和kawai作比較看看,之後你們都知道啦!我亦無提過在那裡看琴

33#
發表於 04-12-2 00:23 |只看該作者

你看, 我係第一個給你安慰, 在這裡, 大家本來不相識, 合質多講兩句, 你要對號入座, 明白嗎!

34#
發表於 04-12-2 14:31 |只看該作者

>>日久見人心>> 這

35#
發表於 04-12-2 22:44 |只看該作者

哈里波特 寫道:
你看, 我係第一個給你安慰, 在這裡, 大家本來不相識, 合質
多講兩句, 你要對號入座, 明白嗎!

多謝你!我明白啦!

36#