發表於 11-3-27 09:51 |只看該作者
係咪現階段都未收到電話同信,就係冇機會啦?

朋友個女全級第十,但連續多年有超強嘅運動(全港性嘅獎),第一次面試都冇咩問題,不過到現在都未收到消息,兩母女都好唔開心。

3#
發表於 11-3-27 17:41 |只看該作者
協恩轉直資,可向全港招生,下年的媽咪可以揾的學校又可以多D,不会好似以前大抽獎都唔敢揀協恩。

原帖由 miss_wong_wong 於 11-3-27 09:51 發表
係咪現階段都未收到電話同信,就係冇機會啦?

朋友個女全級第十,但連續多年有超強嘅運動(全港性嘅獎),第一次面試都冇咩問題,不過到現在都未收到消息,兩母女都好唔開心。 ...

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 11-3-27 18:19 |只看該作者
我知道我仔個女同學下星期2nd in, 但係佢喺上星期已收到電話通知2nd in!

5#
發表於 11-3-27 23:27 |只看該作者
會唔會有人唔駛in第二次就入咗呢?

朋友個女啲特異功能真係好勁嫁,攞獎攞手軟。

6#
發表於 11-3-28 11:16 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 11-3-28 13:24 |只看該作者
I think HYS should not be same as other schools.  Its interview is the most serious and comprehensive.  It takes more than 45 minutes to understand the candidates and the family value.  It is the longest one amongst other schools.  The interview of DGS is only 5 mins while SPCS is around 10 mins.   I really doubt if they can assess the girls fairly in such a short period of time.  Hence, the 2nd interview of HYS may last for the whole month of March.  The principal and vice-principal will interview the potential candidate one by one if they have time. Don't worry, it is a great school, it will not only consider a girl from one aspect.  Be calm and patient.  God will give us the best route.

8#
發表於 11-3-29 08:10 |只看該作者

回覆 7# CactusVC 的文章

有得IN啦!原來學校留咗言佢唔知,真係俾佢嚇死,佢個女真係協恩想要嘅女仔,如無意外入硬。
我都好欣賞間學校,絶對同意你所講。

9#
發表於 11-3-29 17:13 |只看該作者
Hope your friend's daughter can success.  HYS is a great school.  I think the girls there are very happy, though very tough.  Yet, I still have some concerns on their English standard.  I can't find any information on their results in English in their websit.  Can you share some on it?  Does the school have any special programs to boost their English Standard?

10#
發表於 11-3-29 23:39 |只看該作者
English standard splited.  Some HYS girls are really good while some are so-so.

I was told that those recruited outside in general do better than those from HYPS.   Some so-so (band 2) HYPS students enter HYS only because of the connection.  And I think this is one reason why HYS wants to go for DSS.

This is a very good school.  Most HYS girls have strong school spirit and they are independent.

Just think of HYS's unique way to "push" their girls to organize their fun fair, and how the girls strike for excellence and reflected in their store-decoration.

I personally think that HYS is even better than DGS, HYS girls emphysis on united-as-one while DGS girls are in generall loosely coupled.

原帖由 CactusVC 於 11-3-29 17:13 發表
Hope your friend's daughter can success.  HYS is a great school.  I think the girls there are very happy, though very tough.  Yet, I still have some concerns on their English standard.  I can't find a ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題