搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 School bus from lam tin to sjs
發新帖
查看: 1229|回覆: 6
go

School bus from lam tin to sjs [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-23 01:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Does anyone know if there's any private bus service from lam tin to sjs?  I've checked with the school but they said their bus route doesn't cover my area, so how do kids travel to school each day from lam tin???
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-3-23 09:00 |只看該作者
We faced the same problem two years ago. We finally moved to Shatin from TKO.  As for other parents who live far away, they drive their kids to school every day.  Good luck!

3#
發表於 11-3-23 09:26 |只看該作者

回覆 1# X-Mum 的文章

X-Mum:

Thank you:)  so how do you find the school?  i went for a school tour on monday and it seems very nice but the distance is an issue for me at this moment.  what about the kids in sjs, i see the majority of kids are chinese, so do they end up specking chinese instead of english at the playground?

4#
發表於 11-3-23 10:33 |只看該作者
This year there's a pta bus running from Sai Kung to SJS, we are living in Lam Tin and we catch the school bus at Choi Hung (4 MTR stations) at around 7:40am.  $1250 per month, the bus route can be changed, depending on the distribution of students.  Do you know how many students from the CWBS catchment are going to SJS in 2011/12?  

Don't worry about students speaking Chinese, they all speak English even at playtime.  You only need to worry about they lost interest in learning Chinese after a few months.

5#
發表於 11-3-23 16:11 |只看該作者
The kids don't speak cantonese in school.  No need to worry.  But you hv to spend time to help your kid to catch up with their chinese.

6#
發表於 11-3-26 00:45 |只看該作者
X-Mum & tcbobo,

Thank you for your info very helpful.

tcbobo,

so were you one of those who got into cwbs but they couldn't offer you a place before school starts?  if so, have you been ofer a place back to cwbs this year?

7#
發表於 11-3-27 06:54 |只看該作者
no, still on the waiting list for returning to cwbs
‹ 上一主題|下一主題