搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 開英國戶口
發新帖
查看: 17695|回覆: 17
go

開英國戶口 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-16 23:36 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
剛問了香港匯豐銀行, 如果喺香港幫學生開英國戶口要收手續費$800.00, 大人收$1,600.00.
但如果親自去英國開戶, 就唔洗手續費. 請問有無家長有經驗親自去英國幫仔女開戶口? 要帶甚麼文件, 要申請幾耐? 是否家長自己都開一個戶口會方便啲轉數, 及免轉賬手續費.
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-3-17 00:27 |只看該作者

回覆 1# jkling 的文章

如果你是匯豐卓越理財客戶,致電22333888匯豐國際銀行業務部辨理環球理財服務是免費的。在香港辦理英國開戶手續,從香港的戶口網上轉帳往英國的戶口更是免手續費的。

3#
發表於 11-3-17 17:59 |只看該作者
Thank you for your info!
但據我所知, 匯豐-理財戶口要定期1,000,000.00才會免所有手續費, 而我又會同亞女一齊到英國開學, 所以想知如果喺英國開戶口的手續.

4#
發表於 11-3-18 00:52 |只看該作者
Premier International Account offered by Lloyds TSB Offshore Ltd. U can find more at
www.lloydstsb-offshore.com/international, HK has Respresenative Office at Suites 805806, 8F., Man Yee Blg,. Tel 28100356

5#
發表於 11-3-18 06:06 |只看該作者
I am living in UK, 幾年前係好易,而家一家要有地址證明先開比你的。如果住 boarding house, 可以問 house parent 幫你開,未必應成架。:D

6#
發表於 11-3-18 15:10 |只看該作者
Hi hkparagirl,

你說的地址證明是英國地址嗎? 如果學生住學校宿舍, 學校收生信可否做地址證明?

7#
發表於 11-3-18 17:51 |只看該作者
I've opened a HK Bank UK account for my son in HK and am quite satisifed with its free global transfer service.

But up to now, my 15 years old son has not used his debit card to draw any money from the self-service machines/bank counters/supermarkets etc in UK.  So I don't think that it is a must to open a UK account for a young child when the boarding school would almost take care for everything.

At the start of school year, I gave 300 gbp to the housemaster and requested the housemaster to permit my son to approach him to draw a max of 35 gbp per term as pocket money and 50 gbp when my son exeats from the house. So far my son has not complained of such arrangement.

8#
發表於 11-3-19 07:26 |只看該作者
我以前在hsbc hk 中環開的英國 bank a/c 係5使收費架,近幾年先開始要收的。至於你話的收生信我都5知算5算,因為我地開果時係你報佢就當係架喇。記住如果係為咗開支票交乜費物費的話,英國巳經話左第日支票5再用得架。

9#
發表於 11-3-20 15:48 |只看該作者
hkgaragirl,
是的, 系諗住交乜費乜費用的, 唔再用支票? 只要 TT 或 transfer?

原帖由 hkparagirl 於 11-3-19 07:26 發表
我以前在hsbc hk 中環開的英國 bank a/c 係5使收費架,近幾年先開始要收的。至於你話的收生信我都5知算5算,因為我地開果時係你報佢就當係架喇。記住如果係為咗開支票交乜乜費物費的話,英國巳經話左第日支票5再用得架。 ...

10#
發表於 11-3-20 18:10 |只看該作者
CPU1995,

Thank your for your sharing!
你的意見對我非常有用, 是否每年開學就補充 pocket money 比 house master?
但我下年不會去學校喎, 咁怎樣交錢給他, 是否在交學費時一起交給學校就可以?

原帖由 CPU1995 於 11-3-18 17:51 發表
I've opened a HK Bank UK account for my son in HK and am quite satisifed with its free global transfer service.

But up to now, my 15 years old son has not used his debit card to draw any money from t ...

11#
發表於 11-3-20 20:55 |只看該作者

回覆 9# jkling 的文章

你可匯票或本票 一個 數目比佢地 keep, 慢慢扣

12#
發表於 11-3-20 20:58 |只看該作者

回覆 11# hkparagirl 的文章

你可匯票或本票 一個 數目比佢地 keep, 慢慢扣 or 叫 guardian 同佢開 a/c, but if you are using agents, 佢地5做架。

13#
發表於 11-3-29 12:56 |只看該作者
Hi,

I applied an HSBC account with my son 2 years before. Please visit the website of UK HSBC. For under 16, they need their passport copy + school acceptance letter as his address proof or letter from school to proof that you son is going to be a boarders at certain address. And you have provide guardian details. I am providing my HK visa card statement as guardian address proof, and my passport and my son's birth cert to prove our relation. They have accepted our application. They told us all documents will send to my son's school in 2 weeks time.

But after a month still received nothing. My son went to the bank and check and they said still in process.
And will send everything to him in a week's time.
My friend in UK helped to chase for the account in Oct. We apply by end Aug but finally received the account by end Oct. But suddenly by mid Nov, the account ceased.

I guess the problem is about my son's status. After he got an NHS card on hand, He went to my friend's home. She helped him to re-start an HSBC account with my friend as guardiance and my son's passport + NHS card than. The account was activated.

My friend told me that HSBC is the worse administative bank in UK. They don't like HSBC. But for us, it's convenience as we have service in HK HSBC as well.

As an experience, I started the service with my younger son here in HK via the global service section which make things easier. If you are premier account holder, it not necessary to pay anything. Meantime, you can set up one UK account for yourself. Then, you can transfer money from HK a/c to UK a/c without charges. That saves a lot. So everytime, you can just transfer GBP from your HK a/c to your UK a/c then transfer to your son's account, school or guardian are free of charge. Because bank transfer within UK are free of charge even if the bank are difference.

Hope this can help.

Meddlesome

14#
發表於 11-3-29 14:04 |只看該作者
meddlesome,
thank you very much for your explanation. Seen HK is easily than UK so much.

15#
發表於 11-3-29 15:02 |只看該作者
activate 個 acc 要小心,前年好多人都有事, 到時要個細路同英國溝通(家長唔得),當年我老婆扮係個女,先再寄過另一份activate 既文件過黎.到最後,我係去到英國分行攪, 5 min. ok

其實呢個 account 係比細路不時之需.平時真係好少用.

仲有一點,而家過去英國讀私校既細路,屋企環境平均中產以上.所謂偷野幾乎無,但係拎左你既野用,用完隨手放左唔知去邊就好平常.所以我個女鐘意將d錢放身邊.即係而家宿舍有,身邊有,銀行有.

我係寵個女,無法啦.控制唔到

16#
發表於 11-4-11 19:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 hkparagirl 於 11-3-19 07:26 發表
我以前在hsbc hk 中環開的英國 bank a/c 係5使收費架,近幾年先開始要收的。至於你話的收生信我都5知算5算,因為我地開果時係你報佢就當係架喇。記住如果係為咗開支票交乜費物費的話,英國巳經話左第日支票5再用得架。 ...

平日買野, 現在多數用 pin, 即係要按密碼, 不過交學費,好多學校仲收 cheque, d  年仲係會收
cheque的,用現金交係好, 不過小心, 英國也有唔少壞人....

醒目開學勳章

17#
發表於 11-4-11 22:39 |只看該作者
Is Premier Account holder without charges or all kinds of Account holder?

原帖由 meddlesome 於 11-3-29 12:56 發表
As an experience, I started the service with my younger son here in HK via the global service section which make things easier. If you are premier account holder, it not necessary to pay anything. Meantime, you can set up one UK account for yourself. Then, you can transfer money from HK a/c to UK a/c without charges. That saves a lot. So everytime, you can just transfer GBP from your HK a/c to your UK a/c then transfer to your son's account, school or guardian are free of charge. Because bank transfer within UK are free of charge even if the bank are difference.

18#
發表於 11-4-14 07:31 |只看該作者
Global transfer for Premier Account holder is without charge but you should maintain 500 gbp transaction every month if your UK account is not upgraded to Premier Account.

For non-premier account, I think there is a charge for every global transfer. You may check with HK Bank.   

原帖由 JChan 於 11-4-11 22:39 發表
Is Premier Account holder without charges or all kinds of Account holder?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題