搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Chinese Learning group with Inter school Chi teacher
發新帖
查看: 1775|回覆: 14
go

Chinese Learning group with Inter school Chi teacher [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-9 13:36 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, I am a Chinese teacher in an International school and my son, 3 years old, studies in the kindergarten in my school.
Although he speaks Putonghua with us at home, he tends to speak more English now. I am afraid that he can't have the same progress in Chi as in Eng.
So I am planning a study group for 4 kids together.
Games, songs, physical activities will be planned for them to learn PTH with fun and the most important is I am going to ask them to keep writing when they are 4 keep the writing and reading part.

I am thinking about another boy and 2 girls.
If interested, please pm me.

Right now, the class is 1 hr each week. Sat or Sun.

Thanks.

Some intro to myself.  Education Bachelor, Linguistics Master, native speaker of Putonghua.
10 years of teaching experience, rich PYP experience.

[ 本帖最後由 confidentbb 於 11-3-9 13:47 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-3-9 23:24 |只看該作者

回覆 1# confidentbb 的文章

Hi, Confidentbb,
My girl is now 3 year old and also study in an international sch. I'm interest to let my girl join the PTH group. Is it only at Sat/Sun? What time and how much?

3#
發表於 11-3-10 07:34 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 11-3-10 14:20 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 11-3-10 15:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 yykm1231 於 11-3-10 14:20 發表
PTH is also my 3-year boy's first language. As he is now studying in international school, we also worry about his Chinese.

Similarly, we would like to know where, when & how much.

Kindly reply. t ...

Yes, as I can see some students at school, although they are mandarin native speakers, they almost lose the language, for pronunciation, no problem, but complex sentence pattern and large vocabulary, no way.
For reading and writing, it's even worse.

6#
發表於 11-3-11 10:48 |只看該作者
i am also interested. My son is 2.5 y old and will do to WKS ESF kinder this Sep. i want him to learn better Chinese too, esp writing and reading.
where are you going to do this leanring group?

7#
發表於 11-3-11 10:58 |只看該作者
I am interested for my 2.5 year-old girl, who is now studying at a local nursery.  She got accepted by a good international and a famous local kindergarten, so we have not yet made up our mind which to choose.  Regardless, both schools do not offer PTH classes in R1 or K1, so I would love her to have more exposure.  She does not know any Mandarin before, will that be a problem to join a group of different level (your kids all had Mandarin exposure).

Same questions: when, where & how much...

Tks,

8#
發表於 11-3-11 13:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 nataliepsc 於 11-3-11 10:58 發表
I am interested for my 2.5 year-old girl, who is now studying at a local nursery.  She got accepted by a good international and a famous local kindergarten, so we have not yet made up our mind which t ...

About your choice, my personal suggestion is:
Inter: Happy study, poor discipline, not strong academic foundation
Local: much more stressed, but if you can accept maybe your kid is not the best and you do not panic about it, not stressing her out, then definitely local.

9#
發表於 11-3-11 15:05 |只看該作者
Hi confidentb

Could you please check PM?

Thanks,

Rococo

原帖由 confidentbb 於 11-3-9 13:36 發表
Hi, I am a Chinese teacher in an International school and my son, 3 years old, studies in the kindergarten in my school.
Although he speaks Putonghua with us at home, he tends to speak more English n ...

10#
發表於 11-3-15 14:53 |只看該作者
My boy is 3.5 yrs old and I'm interested to join your grp coz my son totally refuses to Chi....  May you tell me how much and location?  Tks

11#
發表於 11-3-15 21:15 |只看該作者
同意你对IS的说法Happy study, and not strong CHINESE academic foundation,但并不觉得poor discipline。

孩子越小打基础就越好,语言这个东西就是要趁小给他们有个语感,这样慢慢升读上去后才不至于太过抗拒。

其实,如果可以找到原本相识的同学仔一起学习,那就更有趣、更互动了。我女儿和她的几个同学就是这样,你会看到一个你追我赶的景象:A孩子原本认字能力强,殊不知几个星期后被B孩子迎头赶上,而C和D也在加倍努力中,免得自己落后太多.....他们之所以喜爱和投入,是因为他们觉得能够在校外还有机会跟自己的同学一起学习,是一件很难得的事情(因为大多数情况,他们不是自己一个人补习,就是与不认识的孩子一块学),这也是他们肯学的主要推动力。

原帖由 confidentbb 於 11-3-11 13:01 發表

About your choice, my personal suggestion is:
Inter: Happy study, poor discipline, not strong academic foundation
Local: much more stressed, but if you can accept maybe your kid is not the best and  ...

12#
發表於 11-3-15 23:45 |只看該作者
interested please pm details

13#
發表於 11-6-16 08:25 |只看該作者
Sorry about not replying your pms, I have been busy with moving to HK side, so now begin to organize again. Pls pm me if still interested.

14#
發表於 11-6-17 11:53 |只看該作者
Updated。My son is turning 4 in Nov, and he is native speaker of Mandarin, so maybe I need some kids with a little who is a little elder than him, maybe already 4 years old.

Thx.

15#
發表於 11-6-17 22:15 |只看該作者
I am interested in it.  my son is 4 years and 4 months old...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題