教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 English - Enopi vs Kumon
發新帖
查看: 5268|回覆: 5
go

English - Enopi vs Kumon [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-28 11:57 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all mama,

Anyone learning at Enopi Eng? if so, can you give me some recommendations on this centre? my kid is 4 yrs old, I wish to join either one to help her in English, any recommendations? Please give me some ideas.

Thanks,
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-3-5 09:01 |只看該作者
Hi bbGbbGin,

My daughter does Kumon ERP english.  I find it good.  I did not put her in Enopi English.  I find ERP is better than EFL (there is another english version in Kumon for local Chinese).  ERP is much difficult and they only take in kids to speak English at home.  Otherwise, your kids cannot even pass the first level.  So, if your kid is able to understand and speak simple english. you can try to put your kid under Kumon ERP.  Worth taking a trial.

Cheers..

3#
發表於 11-3-11 08:52 |只看該作者
Hi Monghar,

Thanks for your response and recommendation, actually my daughter, same as yours, she is now K2, studying at Kumon for more than 4 months doing EFL, however, I don't feel that my daughter enjoy it and like to read them, maybe I should try and ask the centre regarding ERP and see how they recommend.

Thanks,

原帖由 Monghar 於 11-3-5 09:01 發表
Hi bbGbbGin,

My daughter does Kumon ERP english.  I find it good.  I did not put her in Enopi English.  I find ERP is better than EFL (there is another english version in Kumon for local Chinese).  E ...

4#
發表於 11-3-29 16:23 |只看該作者

回覆 3# bbGbbGin 的文章

Hi, before consider switching your girl to ERP, please ask yourself why your girl doesn't enjoy doing Kumon.  Is Kumon EFL too easy and become less challenging; the material itself or the pattern of repetition is already too boring to your girl?  EFL is designed to meet the local kids' need and matches better with the school curriculum.  The material is already more interesting and easier than the ERP.  ERP amphases on reading and comphrension. The kids need to recognize relatively more words than the EFL.  The CD is very monotonous and very boring.  So i think unless your girl likes and has some foundations in  English, it is better to encourage her to  build up confidence in EFL and then switch to ERP afterwards.

[ 本帖最後由 NT-1 於 11-3-29 16:49 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 11-3-30 13:47 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 11-4-1 20:07 |只看該作者
For your case, I can see you do not speak much English at home with your kids and hence, most local family kids have problem in speaking and listening.  I mean if your family speak english most of the time to your kids, and their exposure of english is sufficient, like native standard.  You do not need those lesson only dealing with speaking.  My daughter studied in ESF school (an international school) before, I can see the problem of those international school students have limitation of getting their spelling right though they are very good in speaking and presentation.  most of them do very little with their grammer.  I guess..it is very much to find a programme which can also suit your family background in HK to enhance your kids English level.

Hope these are helpful!..

原帖由 aamandaaa 於 11-3-30 13:47 發表

My daughter studied at Kumon before too. But she also thought the materials are very boring and didn't show much interest in learning. Thus, I switched to another centre that utilizes a much more f ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題