用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 初中教育 Seek for your kind advice...
發新帖
查看: 2069|回覆: 4
go

Seek for your kind advice... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-15 13:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all moms with Sec school kids,

My son is only K1 now but I would like to seek for your advice as per your experience.

His Birthday is in Nov. The teacher in his school asked me to let him repeat K1 because the following reasons:
1) he is not active to response teacher's question in class
2) He is more as an observor
3) His little muscle skills is not good enough

With all of the above reasons, the teachers conculded that it is because he is a 'younger boy' in the class.
She said, if I dont let him repeat K1, it will be tough for him to go to primary school and Sec school, etc.

However, my son is quite in nature,. He loves to play puzzle and can even complete puzzle for 5 years old kids now. Also, his language skill is not bad.

Therefore, I would like to seek for your experience. If you have ' younger boy' who born after Nov/ Dec, did you let him repeat? If Yes/ No, any impact you seen so far?

Thank you for your kind advice.
It sounds that will be a critical decision made by us for his entire life. So, I am not sure what should I do.

Cheers,
   0    0    0    0
Ling

2#
發表於 11-2-16 11:32 |只看該作者
laial:
其實當小朋友的年紀越大,相對的差異會越細,而且這差異也不一定發生在每一個小朋友身上,不過如果老師觀察到你小朋友的問題,我覺得是可以值得考慮,因為如果他長期(K1-K3)都在落後的情況下追,對於他的自信心的打擊會很大,或多或少也會對親子關係有所影響,我有朋友也會讓細仔(男孩子多數比女孩子發展較慢)讀多一年幼稚園,或者你可以進取些考些名幼稚園(或有直升小學那些幼稚園)重讀K1,轉了學校或許可以減低對他的標籤!

原帖由 laial2 於 11-2-15 13:54 發表
Dear all moms with Sec school kids,

My son is only K1 now but I would like to seek for your advice as per your experience.

His Birthday is in Nov. The teacher in his school asked me to let him repea ...

[ 本帖最後由 mayc 於 11-2-16 11:33 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-2-17 14:09 |只看該作者

回覆 1# laial2 的文章

我個仔11月出生,又係比較內向.老師無要求過repeat;但我在他轉校時,比佢重讀k2(因想他做大仔,讀一些傳統小學時會輕鬆d);但他在新校讀了k2上學期後,我發覺他進步好快;於是下學期提出轉讀k3下學期,所以他讀了一年半k2,半年k3!依家上左小學讀左幾年,成績無問題.
我建議你可讓仔仔升讀k2,再觀察一下;k1無mug特別東西學,如果repeat會好悶!反而k2,甚至k3先諗都得,因為小朋友1,2年後成熟d,我地容易察覺到他們的能力和問題...
愛裏沒有懼怕;愛既完全,就把懼怕都除去...

4#
發表於 11-2-19 15:51 |只看該作者
Agreed! No need to repeat in K1 - if needed, your kid can repeat in K2 or K3.

原帖由 sumheima 於 11-2-17 14:09 發表
我個仔11月出生,又係比較內向.老師無要求過repeat;但我在他轉校時,比佢重讀k2(因想他做大仔,讀一些傳統小學時會輕鬆d);但他在新校讀了k2上學期後,我發覺他進步好快;於是下學期提出轉讀k3下學期,所以他讀了一年半k2, ...

5#
發表於 11-2-19 15:53 |只看該作者
Agreed! No need to repeat so early. Some of the kids can pick up a couple of years later.....

原帖由 mayc 於 11-2-16 11:32 發表

其實當小朋友的年紀越大,相對的差異會越細,而且這差異也不一定發生在每一個小朋友身上
‹ 上一主題|下一主題