用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 What is the chance of getting an offer from RC or SJ ...
樓主: 可愛小肥媽
go

What is the chance of getting an offer from RC or SJS for waitlist offer? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-2-16 11:24 |只看該作者
I've got the offer from CAIS.
I asked RC but they said that can't tell the waitlist number over the phone but for sure not the top 10
原帖由 YuenShirley 於 11-2-16 11:17 發表
What's your contingency plan?  
You may ask the college how many offers you have to waiting for?

[ 本帖最後由 可愛小肥媽 於 11-2-16 14:58 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 11-2-17 14:12 |只看該作者
Dear 可愛小肥媽,
Congrats! u've got the offer from CAIS.  Which ESF College is ur preference?  I would prefer Discovery College of my first choice but they rejected.   SAd:(

[ 本帖最後由 YuenShirley 於 11-2-17 14:14 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 11-2-17 17:18 |只看該作者
I've got the placement of RC, DC and BHS.   My kid will attend DC this year.  Obviously, there will be so many places be released.  Cheers~ Best wishes to all of the parents!

24#
發表於 11-2-17 18:25 |只看該作者
Which school that you choose at the end?
原帖由 YuenShirley 於 11-2-17 14:12 發表
Dear 可愛小肥媽,
Congrats! u've got the offer from CAIS.  Which ESF College is ur preference?  I would prefer Discovery College of my first choice but they rejected.   SAd:(

25#
發表於 11-2-18 18:20 |只看該作者
Just received confirmed email from RC, is it ture?
:)

26#
發表於 11-2-19 23:02 |只看該作者
Yes, this is true.  Same as me I have also received email from RC on Friday.  Blessing!!

27#
發表於 11-2-21 16:51 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

28#
發表於 11-2-21 17:07 |只看該作者
RC confirmed my acceptance by email this morning.  They said they will send out the document and I need to pay the deposit by 2.28.2011.

原帖由 mrs.hamster 於 11-2-21 16:51 發表
Congratz!!
May I know what is the deadline for the waitlist one to confirm or get registered?

29#
發表於 11-2-21 17:55 |只看該作者
congratulations.
Just would like to know are the offers for waitlist all from ESF kinders ?
any priority for ESF own kinder?

30#
發表於 11-2-24 09:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 Nymphlaw 於 11-2-17 17:18 發表
I've got the placement of RC, DC and BHS.   My kid will attend DC this year.  Obviously, there will be so many places be released.  Cheers~ Best wishes to all of the parents!

May I know the reasons for choosing DC, instead of the other two schools, in your case?  We are considering DC but there are so little discussions on this school.  Thanks.

31#
發表於 11-2-26 10:48 |只看該作者
Received an offer call from SJS yesterday.   WIll choose between DC and SJS...

For me,though I don't know much about DC, I am fond of its study environment and its teaching approach.  I think my girl will have happy time there and can boarden her horizon.  T

原帖由 ESFgirl 於 11-2-24 09:17 發表

May I know the reasons for choosing DC, instead of the other two schools, in your case?  We are considering DC but there are so little discussions on this school.  Thanks.

32#
發表於 11-2-28 15:48 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

33#
發表於 11-2-28 17:24 |只看該作者
Congratulations to YOU all !

Just would like to know whether all of YOU are CAt 1 and any cat 2?? I am struggling whether to apply for ESF kinder as my kid is cat 2 only.

34#
發表於 11-3-1 09:04 |只看該作者
My son is a cat 2 boy who is studying at ESF kinder.  As far as I know, the chance of getting an interview for non ESF kinder is rare.  
原帖由 YMCAkids 於 11-2-28 17:24 發表
Congratulations to YOU all !

Just would like to know whether all of YOU are CAt 1 and any cat 2?? I am struggling whether to apply for ESF kinder as my kid is cat 2 only.

35#
發表於 11-3-1 11:03 |只看該作者
Thanks! Then I can seriously consider to apply ESF kinder this year. Did your kid join any PN before ESF kinder?
Though I know as Cat 2 chance to enter ESF kinder is not high too. But just try first! :)

原帖由 可愛小肥媽 於 11-3-1 09:04 發表
My son is a cat 2 boy who is studying at ESF kinder.  As far as I know, the chance of getting an interview for non ESF kinder is rare.  

36#
發表於 11-3-2 00:48 |只看該作者
如 on SJS waitlist, 是不是both Cat 1 & Cat 2 kids are on the same waitlist (or they are totally separate?) and the priority of finally getting an offer is purely depending on the "scrores" that the kids were given during the interivew screening ? 今年競爭是否很激烈 (我絕對相信是!), 但好似很多SJS waitlists were recently given a place - 是否真的很多家長最後放棄SJS offer而騰出學位for waitlist - 原因是什麼?

如比較SJS and RC, believe parents (who have got double offer) will naturally choose SJS, then why parents finally chose to give up the place ??

If you are given double offer from both SJS and RC, what would you choose, what are the reasons and what do you consider in terms of strong academic background, stong communcation/interpersonal skills, more out-of-the-box thinking, standard of mandarin and maths, etc ? Which school has more advantages in these aforesaid areas ?? Heard that kids from RC do not generally speak fluent English as compared to those in kids - is it because RC allows kids to freely speak English during their play time in the campus whereas it is strictly NOT allowed in SJS campus ?

37#
發表於 11-3-2 08:09 |只看該作者
They are on the same waitlist, but the place on the waitlist is sorted according to Category and priority also after the interview.  

Like in any IS, teachers respect and nurture a child's first language, whether it is cantonese, chinese or not.  They don't restrict what children speak out of the classroom.  Of course, main communication language would be english in the classroom and with teachers.

38#
發表於 11-3-5 14:35 |只看該作者
已我所知SJS是很多家長的心儀國際學校, 同時每年競爭是十方激烈 ("CAT 2 kids & non-ESF kinder" on waiting even though they were successfull at the interview would not be given an offer), 但好似今年很多SJS waitlists (including CAT 2 & non-ESF kinder) were recently given a place - 是否真的很多家長最後放棄SJS offer而騰出學位for waitlist - 原因是什麼?

Which SIS and RCHK will give more strong academic result plus good communication & interpersonal skills ? If you have a choice, which SIS or RCHK you will choose and what is the main reason ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題