教育王國 討論區 升中派位 港島區有邊間直資易入?
發新帖
查看: 1457|回覆: 3
go

港島區有邊間直資易入? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-17 15:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
1.係唔係冇參加派位的中學報幾多間都得?咁有邊間冇參加?
2.平均每科7x-8x,操行B,每年都是學界(田徑代表)考中華基金,港大同學會,漢華or培僑邊間易入d呢?
3.呢個成績係band幾?全級考50/86?

好煩呀!幫幫手!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-1-17 23:20 |只看該作者
1) As noted, there are only a few in HK that do not join the "lucky draw". e.g. St. Stephen, 港大同學會, etc.

2) Based on the result you mentioned, 中華基金 may not offer the placement. Of course, you can try 漢華or培僑...but they are only CMI school. They are good schools for band 2. Would you want to have an EMI school? (i.e. the reason you apply for the DSS?)

3) May I know which school your kid is in? In the top primary school, the marks are always not high enough... however, everybody knows they have the high standard & the result is not really reflected the performance of the kid. And how many students in P.6? Based on the info. you got from the school, how may percentage of the P.6 students are in Band 1? This kind of info. can help you to make a good decision.

3#
發表於 11-1-18 16:38 |只看該作者

回復 2# EDEL 的帖子

Sorry!DSS係邊間?個仔間小學有超過1/3人係Band1,全級有8x人,唔知中華基金要每科幾多分先收呢?

4#
發表於 11-1-20 00:03 |只看該作者
DSS = Direct Subsidized School 直資

Based on the ranking in yr school, I believe the kid is about band 1c or band 2. However, the report cards may not be very good to be presented when applying 中華基金. (only 7x-8x & B in conduct be shown). Anyway, if you like it & yr kid got the outstanding performance in 學界(田徑代表), you can try it. You will not know the result unless you try it. Right?!

For the requirement, you can go into their website & check the details.

http://www.cfss.edu.hk/
‹ 上一主題|下一主題