Kentville X'mas Party [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-24 15:36 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Kentville X'mas Party

Name................................... 成人 3歲+ 3歲- 總數
1.) mcheung ......................... 2 .... 1 ..... 1 ..... 4
2.) aumom............................ 2 .... 1 ..... 1 ..... 4
3.) JoyceWong...................... 3 .... 1 ..... 1 ..... 5

We are not available on 19/12.  Any date either on 12, 25, 26 is fine for us. If the registered no. of persons exceeds the limit of the clubhouse, perhaps can consider to have the party in Pizza Hut.

2#
發表於 04-11-25 12:24 |顯示全部帖子

Party on 25 or 26 Dec will have better festive atmosphere, but we have to fix the venue asap as those dates might be booked out shortly.

I've checked several pizza huts, those 2 days are all booked out.  Not sure if mchueng could book the clubhouse on these days....  I guess we might need to open for some other options, such as Ruby Tuesday, Dan Ryan or fix the date on 12/Dec.

3#
發表於 04-11-25 13:25 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Mcheung,

Thanks for your kind offer and co-ordination.  Is Prima Villa in Chinese "欣廷軒" near Shatin City One??  Someone told me before that the villa has ample & nice kids facilities "Kids' town"....

I can imagine how excited the kids will be if the party could be successfully organised.  I have several toys given by my friends to my kids.  They are all new & still warpped with gift paper.  Would you mind if I give out some of those for Xmas lucky draw??

4#
發表於 04-11-25 14:29 |顯示全部帖子

Name................................... 成人 3歲+ 3歲- 總數
1.) mcheung ......................... 2 .... 1 ..... 1 ..... 4
2.) aumom............................ 2 .... 1 ..... 1 ..... 4
3.) JoyceWong...................... 3 .... 1 ..... 1 ..... 5 (12 Dec only)
4.) 肥

5#
發表於 04-11-26 14:26 |顯示全部帖子

I am ok for option in Trendy Toon Town, preferred time: 11:30am-2pm.  Either buffet set is fine for me.  But if majority prefer to have party on 25 or 26, I guess the venue could be only restricted to clubhouse and we could only accept early bird registration and put the others on waiting list.  

6#
發表於 04-11-30 15:14 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry that I might not be available on 12 Dec as we shall attend the Sunday School and Church until 11:30am.  Hence, we could only join if the party is either on 25 & 26 Dec.

7#
發表於 04-12-2 11:23 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks for all your arrangement.  I shall prepare 5 presents for the lucky draw, will that be enough??
Or I could get some small gifts as 安慰獎 (candies, stickers).

8#
發表於 04-12-25 22:24 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

Sam and I were enjoyed so much of today's party.  The food is delicious, games are exciting and prizes are superb.  Thanks for the excellent organisers-Grace & Moon.  I'm especially very impressed of the banner.  It looks like those produced from the professional output centre.

May I take this opportunity to sincerely thank the organisers (Yvonne, Grace, Moon) who have been devoted their valuable time and effort in making all our events so successful & meaningful.

Lastly, wishing all of you a happy New Year.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題