用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 How to bring up a shy 2.5 years old girl?
發新帖
查看: 1931|回覆: 11
go

How to bring up a shy 2.5 years old girl? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-28 15:27 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi dads and mums

I have a little girl.  We always teach her vocabs and tricks.  She learns well and is now taking a half-day PN for proper academic explosure.

Until recently, we're looking K1 entry for her.  During interviews, she's too shy, never speak and have no eye contact with the teachers.  Therefore, she was rejected by many schools.  In fact, she should have known all these interview questions and could reply.

She's so talkative with parents, but not with other people.  One of the reasons I enrol her for PN is to let her interact with other kids.  But sounds no improvement until now.

Any parents have the same experience with me.  What can we do in order to let the kid enjoy communicating with other people?  Is she lack of self confidence?

Please share your view.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-12-29 13:10 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 10-12-30 13:19 |只看該作者

4#
發表於 10-12-30 13:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 hangfanlo 於 10-12-28 15:27 發表
Hi dads and mums

I have a little girl.  We always teach her vocabs and tricks.  She learns well and is now taking a half-day PN for proper academic explosure.

Until recently, we're looking K1 entry  ...

PN environment helps your daughter to interact socially with similar aged kids.  However, if she is shy in front of adults (as in the case of being interviewed by kindergarten teachers), it may be good to expand her social life by interacting with other adults.  Going to church is a good choice because it provides a trusted environment for your daughter to meet nice "strangers".

5#
發表於 11-1-11 21:34 |只看該作者

6#
發表於 11-1-29 17:15 |只看該作者
Simply bring her out more often. Playground, shopping, relatives or your friends gathering. Let her meet different people. Encourage her to talk to strangers such as saying thank you to bus driver, taxi driver or anyone. At the same time, you yourself have to talk as well. If she sees you talk to strangers or being socialable. She will follow eventually. Don't worry too much.

7#
發表於 11-1-29 17:20 |只看該作者
Don't force her to say "Hi" to people at the begining. If she refuses, ask her why afterwards and explain. If she does, praise her afterwards. But yourself will have to say "Hi" to people, she will learn from you.

8#
發表於 11-1-30 14:58 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

9#
發表於 11-2-10 11:11 |只看該作者
Maybe you can try www.fruitfultree.com.hk at TST
My daughter joined their Trilligual class from Monday to Friday, 2.5hours per day when she's 19months until now 26months
She really enjoy this lesson and learn a lot from them. Such as drawing, singing, eating my herself as well as learning the letter (chinese + English) Also, She's very happy to go to school.  Their class is very similar as N1 but I can say that more aggressive and more fun for this kids.
Teachers are good also, they always call me and talk about my daughter performance.  They also give me some suggestion teach my kids at home.  That's very good arrangement and we've a better relationship between learning center and parent.
Actually, this is my comments and just for your reference.  As I dont know your expectation of the about learning center.

10#
發表於 11-2-10 13:09 |只看該作者

回復 8# Pertra 的帖子

Dear Petra,

Can you PM me which PN Nursey your son studying?

11#
發表於 11-2-28 18:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 hangfanlo 於 10-12-28 15:27 發表
Hi dads and mums

Until recently, we're looking K1 entry  ...

你好~~
我好明白你...
我個女之前都係咁,同佢返playgroup係唔可以唔痴住我,叫佢出去攞野,仲慘過叫佢去c...
但係到左兩歲九個月,佢突然180度轉變,成個人唔同晒~~
同佢返ballet,佢叫我走,唔好阻住佢,同佢返Tom lee,佢問我幾時我先唔駛返比佢自己一個返...
之後,學校又成日都有presentations,老師話佢要第一個present...  story telling,又要個第一個...可能係大個左,同埋學校教得好~~ 家長會,我將佢以前既shy話比老師知,老師話唔可以相信...
我唸,你個女大個 dd會好d...
唯有當係佢成長既一個過程....
努力呀~~好快會過去的!!

12#
發表於 11-5-31 01:27 |只看該作者
My girl is the same. She only talks to people when she feel like it. In the school, she seems too quite and don't response much to teachers
‹ 上一主題|下一主題