搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Stafford or St Nic – Small Girl – how to choose
發新帖
查看: 485|回覆: 0
go

Stafford or St Nic – Small Girl – how to choose [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-21 14:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter is a 0812 baby.  We have interviewed 13 schools already. 6 are now under waiting list, 2 are rejected, 3 results to be announced (rare chance), and will try 2 more (extremely popular too). Lucky that there were 2 interviews that my daughter did extremely good and has got accepted from Stafford (pm) and St Nic (am).  We like both kindergartens and are now struggling to pick a better one for her.  

As we experienced younger children, at least mine, are in a weaker position to compete with elder one, we will probably try again some K1 that we really admire next year, mainly the through-train schools (PC, GH, MS & etc).

Most of our education tool, children DVD, and playgroup are conducted in English.  Meanwhile, she will start the PN class next month which is an international class with more focus in English too.  At the moment, my daughter seems better in understanding English than Cantonese (We are native Cantonese).  Hence, for most of the Cantonese interviews that we attended, either we needed to translate the questions to her (Some shcool probably didn't  like that) or she was not less responsive.  We of course want to keep her interests in learning English but also want her to develop Chinese skills in order to perform better in next year interviews.   

We are looking for a balanced Chinese and English developments.   Study happily and Teacher caring are also equally important.  Stafford have a better campus than St Nic, while seems they are stricter to academic results.  Stafford has more NET while St Nic has fewer numbers in class.  Heard that Stafford is more commercial (expensive) but we don't mind if they can deliver better result.  We prefer morning class though it is less of our concern.  

Am I correct in these comments, or if you were us, which one you will choose and why. Thanks
   0    0    0    0
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖