用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Best concept 定 infinite children 好?
發新帖
查看: 1246|回覆: 3
go

Best concept 定 infinite children 好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-15 20:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Best concept 定 infinite children 好?

有人上過 BC 或 IC playgroup 嗎? 請分享經驗. 一個月返三日, 學費$3,xxx, 值得嗎?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-12-16 15:40 |只看該作者
My daughter attended both BC and IC playgroups two years ago. Parents will accompany the kids in IC playgroup. It's quite crowded and it's more for parents to ask Daisy / Ralph questions rather than the kids enjoying the montessori setting.
For BC, parents are not allowed to enter the classroom. You will expect a few days of crying but it's extremely good to train separation. Teachers are very caring. My daughter still misses her teacher (Ellen) even now. You will receive CD and progress reports of what your child "works" in there. You can also talk to teachers after class.

3#
發表於 10-12-16 16:22 |只看該作者
Thanks for the training in Best Concept, my girl (born in late Nov) accepted by her Kindergarten. During the interview, I could see how the interviewer was impressed by my girl.

My wife also joined IC for a short period of time in order to compare with Best Concept. At that time, IC emphasized that they had a well organized math training for kids. However, we decided to stick with Best Concept.

Ellen is a good teacher. If you join, you will know what is "heart".

4#
發表於 10-12-23 21:59 |只看該作者
Dear Yimh Yimh & myjacob,
Thank you for your sharing.
My son attended class of IC for few months. Last week, I visited the BC new Kowloon Tong class. Comparing to the size of classroom, BC classroom for children below 3 is smaller than IC classroom. But, BC classroom for children above 3 is bigger than IC's.
Since my son is only 21 months old, I think it is too young to train seperation. Anyway, in sept of next year, he will be in nursey school. I want him to stick with me for some more mouths, therefore, I turn down the offer of BC. I really enjoy going playgroup with him.
Yimh Yimh:
Is your daughter still in BC class? She should be in the class of age over 3. Is it good? It is a 3 hours class. It seems quite long. I know they have chinese worksheets for children to do.
I am thinking to send my son to BC when he is 3.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題