F1 totally release, only focus on her daily social life

3#
發表於 04-11-25 09:57 |只看該作者

Re: 陪讀書??

其他媽媽呢,你地係邊呀?快來分享下啦啦隊

4#
發表於 04-11-25 11:45 |只看該作者

我個仔K3下年先入小學, 不過K2開始我已幫佢做一些教材, 複習學校所教的. 如認字卡, 看書時指出他學過的生字等. 我想小學階段有媽咪或Daddy從旁協助好D.

ChiChiMa33

5#
發表於 04-11-25 12:42 |只看該作者

Hi Mrssslui,

你所指的放手是指哪方面? 我認為p1-p3這個階段, 功課是一定要跟的, 就算個小朋友幾生性都好, 也需要父母的提點. 更何況這樣的小朋友絶對是少數, 大部份都會好貪玩, 所以父母的督促是最重要的, 要另他們養成自動自覺的讀書習慣, 一定要自小培養, 能陪在他身邊當然最好不過了.

我身邊很多朋友都說, 自從辭工回家自己教仔女後, 他們的成績都進步了.

6#
發表於 04-11-25 12:49 |只看該作者

我想要視乎自己子女性情而定.好似我細仔,如果我說他某些功課做得不對,他一定會與我爭拗,不會認錯.我試過一次之後,就放手由他自己做功課,每次只check他是否做齊功課.而每次派功課,當然有很多錯漏,但他會自動改正,錯過了的字會印象深刻,好過日日為咗D功課是否對錯而傷了母子感情.

7#
發表於 04-11-25 16:11 |只看該作者

I totally agree and salute with what KWT posted here.   Even we parents do not mind spending time to accompany our kids to go through their homework, we are sacrificing the time to do other things, e.g. taking care of another child (if you have two or more children) and self-improvement time, etc.

In my case, when my son was in P.1, I followed up with him his homework everyday and did some pre-dictations.  While he was in P.2, I let him take care of his favourite and best subject (Maths) but still did the pre-dictations.
Now he is in P.3, I do not go through his homework anymore but just to make sure he did it.  Even I found there are mistakes, I let him learn by mistakes! He will remember better when he does the correction!  I no longer do the pre-dictation (both Chinese and English) with him now but he can still manage (though not full marks of course!).  I remembered when I told him that I believe he can revise the dictation lessons by himself, he said he was confident to do it!

Having said that, it depends case by case but can be worked out step by step.

Just for sharing.

Justin2002

8#
發表於 04-11-25 23:36 |只看該作者

到高小約P.4 ,就可以慢慢唔要陪。
有老師說過,他們做錯之後,跟了答案而改正後,是特別記得。

如果成9歲,仍要在旁督促,小孩越依賴家長提佢,
越老是做得求其。我覺得剛開始時,功課是亂槽槽的,
但慢慢提醒他寫好的,看手冊對齊功課否,
寫子要整齊,唔好做功課只做前一半,後一半忘記做,
記得寫日期。雖然口唔停咁時時這樣哦,日子有功,看到是有進步。

9#
發表於 04-11-25 23:46 |只看該作者

我囡今年P.2,我會放工返屋企幫佢睇功課,一來check吓做晒未,二來睇吓佢有嘜唔識要教返,有時佢以為識但係原來係錯嘅。至於陪讀書,P.1時都會,尤其係背英文,如果同佢一齊背就會快d攪掂,至於宜家P.2我就push佢叫佢下午自己讀,一來唔好依賴亞媽,二來我夜返跟本無時間,至於默書我就叫工人幫佢試默,所以我覺得囡囡讀P.2大個左好多,雖然可能仲係拖慢黎做,但起碼夜晚返黎唔使我粗心,淨係睇吓功課改吓咁,有時間就叫佢讀書比我聽,咁我就知道囡囡識唔識,日間有無溫書咁。不過P.2都仲細,好大頭蝦,都要大人同佢check功課。我諗到P.4先睇睇使唔使跟,或者點樣跟。不過陪讀書方面,跟本無時間,只有得閒抽課文叫囡囡讀比我聽,如果唔識讀佢會知我唔like,都會溫吓書下次讀得好d!

10#
發表於 04-11-26 09:18 |只看該作者

請教各位媽咪,如果發現小朋友功課有錯,你會叫佢改?還是等老師叫佢改?  如果佢話唔識做,唔願用腦看/解題目,其實老師在堂上都有解題,你地會唔會教?我怕教左,佢又依賴我,題題都話唔識,但忍心唔教,一半唔識做,老師當欠交功課. 你們會怎樣處理?
我女女今年P.1,我就做全職媽媽,full time陪讀書,掂知鬧多左亞女,亞女又依賴多左我,時時激死我,好心痛!
昨天我終於放手(無氣鬧,激到病左),叫佢六點完成功課交比我,結果數學英文全對,中文造句就有一半唔識做要教.我已經好開心,亞女最唔鐘意我叫佢改,佢可以愈改愈差,同我玩野!  平時我會勁鬧佢,但昨天我同佢講:"有錯喎,你可以改或者留交比老師叫你改再算".  佢就自動自覺改.  之後我就賞兩個貼紙比佢,讚佢乖無激媽媽喊!佢好開心!  希望這個方法今日都work啦!
你地有冇遇到同樣情況,怎樣應付?

11#
發表於 04-11-26 15:09 |只看該作者

My son studies on K3. Since he was on K2, I have requested him to finish his homework before I come home. In the beginning, he always forgot my words (because I would not dial to him and remind him, he needed to do it on his own), so I punished him by cutting out his playing time, favourite movies or even bedtime story/reading. I let him to know that doing homework and studying are all his responsibilities.   Now, he can manage all his homework and dictation, obviously I need to help him to tackle some difficult work and review his homework everyday.

I think he can afford to low marks because he is still junior, especially on dictation. I still remembered the first time of dictation, he got the very low mark and he felt embarrassing and upset. He learnt from that lesson and I encouraged him.   

The most important thing is to train up his independence and motion on study.    

12#
發表於 04-11-26 15:18 |只看該作者

Thank you for all yr genuine experience sharing.
I got the very useful info fr all of you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題