教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學校 Daily schedule of KCS & KCIS
發新帖
查看: 2047|回覆: 9
go

Daily schedule of KCS & KCIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-7 08:55 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,

Can any parents pls share the daily life of your kids study both KCS & KCIS. Just wish to know:

1. How long can you stay with your kids during lunch time? Is that a canteen in school?
2. Will the kids get their nap time arranged by the school?
3. Are there any/many homework for K1 to K3 for both KCS & KCIS? Can the kids finish them in school or at home?
4. Any test/exam for the kids?
5. Do you need to change to different uniform for KCS & KCIS?
6. Is that an outdoor playground? I don't see any when I visited the school last time.
7. Are there any extra activities for the kids on Saturday?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

Cheers
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 10-12-8 15:00 |只看該作者

回復 1# DoReMi2008 的帖子

1. Can stay with your kid during lunch time until12:30.  There is no canteen.  They have lunch in a classroom.
2. No nap arrangement since last year, but they can play/watch DVD in the classroom after lunch.
3. KCS: no homework for K1; 1 page of writing per day (write a word for 20 times, but they will finish half at school) for K2; don't know about K3 as my girl is in K2 now.
KCIS: homework policy changed this year, so 1 page of chinese exercise per week for reception, but not sure about kindergarten
Some kids can finish the homework during the lunchtime.  Even they don't, they can finish it quickly at home.
4. No, but they will have assessments.
5. No need to change uniforms during lunchtime.
6. Yes, the school has outdoor playground, though not very big.
7. No extra activities on Saturday.

3#
發表於 10-12-9 09:01 |只看該作者
Panala -- Thanks so much for the reply

May I ask more question?

Is your girl in both KCS and KCIS?

Is she happy or stress out at school?

Will she get very tire after school?

Thanks  again

4#
發表於 10-12-9 17:24 |只看該作者

回復 1# DoReMi2008 的帖子

My boy is studying KCS K2 am and KCIS Reception pm.

1. How long can you stay with your kids during lunch time? Is that a canteen in school?

We could stay with our kids for lunch till 1230. But as informed by the office staff, they may not provide area for lunch next year. (as my little girl accepted KCIS kinder and the office staff informed me of the new arrangement)

My boy is very happy and enjoyed attending both sections. The teachers we met in KCS and KCIS are very caring.

Will she get very tired after school?

My boy get tired after school and go to sleep immediately when returning home. (our home is of walking distance from school - 5 mins door to door)

Hope these help you.
貓貓公主

5#
發表於 10-12-9 19:20 |只看該作者
Thanks 貓貓公主

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 10-12-10 10:44 |只看該作者

回復 3# DoReMi2008 的帖子

DoReMi2998,

Is your girl in both KCS and KCIS?

Yes, KCS in the morning and KCIS in the afternoon.

(貓貓公主, do u stay with your son for lunch?  Maybe we know each other wor..hehe)

Yes, she is happy at school.  When she sees her teacher (no matter KCS or KCIS teachers) in the morning, she will quickly run to them

Will she get very tire after school?

As she did not need afternoon nap before she attended n1, she is not very tired after school.  Sometimes still energetic tim

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 10-12-10 10:49 |只看該作者

回復 4# 貓貓公主 的帖子

Oh, just notice your photo.  Is your son Jason?

8#
發表於 10-12-10 17:59 |只看該作者

回復 6# panala 的帖子

Thanks again. I just hope that I can put my girl into both streams but also worry she will have to miss out her current art and dance class as she like it soooo much.

We will go for KCS interview tomorrow. And KCIS is in waiting list.

So somebody has already received KCIS offer? Maybe I will have to give up on this option.

9#
發表於 10-12-11 10:28 |只看該作者

回復 7# panala 的帖子

Aiya, 比您發現咗tim
How about you? Please pm

DoReMi 2008,
Cheer up! Hope that your girl offered by your dream school.

My little girl was accepted by KCIS as her brother is now studying in reception class.
Wish you good luck!
貓貓公主

10#
發表於 10-12-11 14:04 |只看該作者
Went to interview this morning and felt very good about this school.

The teacher seem kind and experienced. Only the campus a little bit lack of facilities for the kids to play I guess. But all kindergarten in HK mostly the same.

Should I call KCIS to find out when will I receive the notification?

Do you know if my girl can't get in KCIS - K1, will she able to get in as KCIS - K2? Is this more likely or seem less hope too?

My girl will have one last interview to go which is in early Jan. Hope to receive all the result soon
‹ 上一主題|下一主題