搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 speech delay boy , KV vs SC vs York
發新帖
查看: 1329|回覆: 3
go

speech delay boy , KV vs SC vs York [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-4 16:13 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My boy has speech delay for 3 to 6 months , he seldom talk in  complete sentense and he is now 30 months of age.
He was very luckily to have office from KV , SC and York .
My daughter was K2 student in KV, acutally I want my boy studying in KV with his sister, but my husband worry about whether he can catch up in KV.
I know York was very patience to students and SC was good in language development.
Anyone can give me some advice
Thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-12-4 19:26 |只看該作者
Did you take him for assessment and therapy?  My daughter had 1 yr. speech delay when assessed at 27 months but after 5 months of active therapy, she had caught up with her delay and has no problem now.  So I think it should be ok if your son doesn't have any inherent speech problem.

3#
發表於 10-12-4 21:01 |只看該作者
still have ten months to go until next sept. By then your boy will have aleady catch up with others ga la! no worry at all. just choose whatever you like. if he has offer from st cat & kv, should be a smart boy!

4#
發表於 10-12-4 23:29 |只看該作者
depends on the cause of the delay, if its due to mixed lang env at home, I would go to kv rather than a kg that teaches 2 langs.  you can always pay the reg fees now and take more time to see how much your son improves over the next few months.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題