密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Stafford VS SC
樓主: prudencecho
go

Stafford VS SC [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-12-3 13:49 |只看該作者
From my friend's experience, primary school mainly concern the child's ability rather than the kindergarten. Because I don't like York, so there is image discount about Stafford, though I like its P1 results and NET teachers K1-3........

22#
發表於 10-12-3 16:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 prudencecho 於 10-12-3 12:18 發表
係呀..我先生亦都係考慮到Stafford與York是同一個集團..怕將來小學會因為呢一點而不考慮小朋友(因可能先入為主)...怕明明有實力都被埋沒...

I am a Stafford parent.  When speaking about Stafford is under the same group of York, I think there might be some misunderstanding here.
Yes, they are same group but separate Administration.  It is not fair to say that every member of the same group are having the same problem.  Same as in our real life, if one of your family member has comitted crime, it is not fair to say that all the family member are bad people too!
Students in Stafford will not go to attend class at York campus in normal school days.  They only share the same classroom when they have extra-cirrcular activities like violin class or cambridge class.
So far , I am very happy with the school in terms of academic quality and the caring of teachers.  In fact, I have recommended many of my friends to apply K1 for their kids this year.  They feel good about the school as well after the interviews.

23#
發表於 10-12-3 17:16 |只看該作者
Hi,

What kind of student is suitable to study in Staddford?
Are the teachers patient to active student?
Please share more.  

原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 10-12-3 16:08 發表

I am a Stafford parent.  When speaking about Stafford is under the same group of York, I think there might be some misunderstanding here.
Yes, they are same group but separate Administration.  It is ...

24#
發表於 10-12-3 17:22 |只看該作者
我想問學費方面其實係唔係差唔多?

25#
發表於 10-12-3 17:54 |只看該作者
唔係GA~佢真係會係度GA,我小朋友讀YORK,我湊番學時日日見到D著STAFFORD校服既小朋友係YORK校舍做緊運動~
但我唔覺有咩問題~其實我個人認為YORK都算幾好(咁樣講唔知又會唔會比人話我係打手)
其實佢同一個老闆好多野都係YORK一變,STAFFORD就跟住變,因為我見到之前有位家長話出年開始每日有PTW,呢樣野YORK已經做緊!
我BB讀YORK,我又唔覺佢係外間所講既搶錢學校,活動係多但可以唔參加,不過STAFFORD多唔多活動我就唔知啦
原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 10-12-3 16:08 發表

Yes, they are same group but separate Administration.  It is ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題