教育王國 討論區 播道書院 Comfort from Existing Parents
發新帖
查看: 2361|回覆: 8
go

Comfort from Existing Parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-23 17:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear All Existing Parents,

Our son is accepted by EC for next year. Before the interview, I and my wife like the school as we heard good things about the school. But after the interview result, we only heard many bad things about the school, how bad is the principal, 課程too easy, many people 唱衰學校, etc etc.

These have confused us and we would like to get 'true' advices from existing parents, can you help please?

Is it a good school for my son?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-11-23 21:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 harbinhk 於 10-11-23 05:32 PM 發表
Dear All Existing Parents,

Our son is accepted by EC for next year. Before the interview, I and my wife like the school as we heard good things about the school. But after the interview result, we on ...

So, far no regret.....

3#
發表於 10-11-23 22:21 |只看該作者
世事無完美,永遠可改善!
至目前所知該校不僅著力對學生傳授知識,也很注重學生的德育培訓,就連家長的成長也盡量照顧到,希望該校日後仍能堅守信念,與家長合力一同培育明日的棟樑!

4#
發表於 10-11-24 11:49 |只看該作者
My daughter is P1 student this year and we love this school in many aspects including it's 教學理念&模式.  We are satisfied so far and my girl love to go to school.  The teachers are patient and caring.   EC stresses much on 生命價值課程 which focus on good character and values and also promote students to be a good neighbour to their classmates and the earth (environment) as well.  In addition, the academic standard is not compromised especially the level of Chi and Maths is quite high for a P1 student.  However, they learnt it with interest.  
In my opinion, EC is a good school unless your expectation is so different from that of the school.  Lastly, forgotten to congrat. you.  Btw there are many students waiting for the seats including my friends...  Be comforted ??

5#
發表於 10-11-24 13:45 |只看該作者

同學相處融洽嗎?

同學相處融洽嗎?...(假設性問題)好想知道低年班既小朋友.....給高年班小朋友欺負?老師怎樣處理?
小息時候...有無perfect哥哥守秩序

6#
發表於 10-11-24 14:19 |只看該作者
我個囡都係今年小一生,初初佢返學個情緒都唔係好好, 有時仲唔想返添,但老師好好,有同佢傾, 又會同佢一齊去祈禱,呢一個都係我好欣賞老師既地方。自從解決咗佢食飯問題後,佢日日都話鐘意返學,仲話最好一星期返7日就好添。我相信小朋友係好享受响EC返學,呢D係冇得作同騙人。與同學仔都相處得好開心,每日返黎都有分享下。
所以我係好滿意EC。
你哋1ST ROUND收咗已經好好架喇, 當然每個父母想比自己小朋友既學習都唔同。
我只係想佢可以享受下小學生活, 有個愉快童年,有一個正確既生命價值觀,所以揀EC。
希望幫到你....

7#
發表於 10-11-24 16:23 |只看該作者
My son is also an EC PI student.   I FULLY AGREE with Violin, Augustgirl and Freddielau!!

8#
發表於 10-11-24 18:41 |只看該作者
我小朋友而家讀4年級, 這4年入面, 除左時常聽到佢講老師點好, 點同佢friend, 就知道學校老師真係好好, 有d 街外人問佢鐘唔鐘意依間學校, 佢諗都唔駛諗就話勁鐘意, 好似violin o甘講, 小朋友係唔會有所忍暪, 鐘意就鐘意, 唔鐘意就唔鐘意. 雖然有時見到d 家長有所不滿, 但我覺得只係一小部分, 而且講真, 有d 家長小小問題就攪到好似好大問題o甘, 唔真係唔明點解! 不過so far 學校仲可以有改善空間, 就比時間大家一齊進步吧!

9#
發表於 10-11-25 23:40 |只看該作者
My daughter is in P1 now. She loves the school very much. The school emphasize learn to be a good neighbour and good learner and I think they really follolw them in school. Such as they will give sticker to each children if they can behave good. Encourgagement is strongly used in school. Also, my daughter also learn to be a good neighbour when a new student (who is my kid's old schoolmate in kindergarten )drop in the class in the mid of Oct. My daughter asked to seat beside her learn to take care of her. My daughter is so helpful to this new student too. Also, teacher put much effort in helping this new student in adapting the school too.  

I believe all the schools in HK have their pro and con elements. EC is not the best school but I can say it must be a very good school with lots of love, care and learniing atmoshpere.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題