發新帖
查看: 1470|回覆: 7
go

家長會前主席撐真道:學校無犯法

發表於 10-11-20 10:20 |顯示全部帖子
先申報利益,本人不是真道家長,但因連日在BK看到太多在沒有證據情況下而作出不必要的言論攻擊(也包括對位於將軍澳另一間直資的指控),心實在不好受才有此回應。

盼望BK的家長與訪客是理智的,討論時更應客觀和負責任,以身作則,免得我們下一代「有樣學樣」,妄作批評,更重要的是當事情還未清楚時更應克制,避免「生安白造」。

家長會前主席撐真道:學校無犯法

【明報專訊】將軍澳香港華人基督教會真道書院,被審計報告揭發扣起四川地震善款,校方昨發出家長信,指被納入學校帳目的16萬,是家長會所有,下周二會舉行家長晚會交代。負責籌款的2008及09年度家長會主席則首次代校開腔,強調校方只代為存款,但承認彼此關係基於互信,家長會無權查數;又抱怨連日對直資學界的指控造成教學不便,稱學校「可能行政有不當,但並沒有做犯法事,點解要阻礙教育」。

入帳靠互信 家長會無權查數

審計報告日前揭發該校於2008年6月為四川地震籌款50萬,當中16萬餘款未經批准記入學校帳內,但校長丘日謙連日未有露面,真道書院家長會2008年度主席黃群英及2009年度主席陳彥強昨開腔解釋,指四川地震後校方與當時家長會商討,由家長會負責統籌籌款活動,最終整項活動籌得約55萬,用作購買膠椅捐贈四川學校。

兩人稱,當時與四川教育局商討,發現四川捐贈物資過剩,餘下的16萬元便在家長會同意下,撥作日後安排四川教師來港培訓,但由於教師來港計劃要配合四川復建速度,因此未有推行日期。

陳彥強指出,捐款雖存入校方戶口,但屬「Accrual(應付未付)」帳目,校方有定期向家長會提供資料,故認為校方不會挪用。但他承認,款項最初存入校方戶口,是希望家長捐款後可憑收據方便扣稅,承認家長會沒有法定能力主動查數,雙方只建基於互相信任。他又表示,家長會會就事件開會,檢討是否有必要將款項撥回家長會帳戶。

批外界指摘阻礙教育

對於校方涉運用1000萬儲備買樓,黃群英認為,校方是為學生整體利益想,亦已在個別家長晚會交代。她認為校方沒必要就每樣行政決定向家長發通告解釋。陳彥強則表示,明白有家長關心事件,相信校方會很快有解釋。

黃群英批評,連日來對學校指控導致整體教學不便,她直言,部分直資學校「可能行政有不當,但並沒有做犯法事,點解要阻礙教育」。她又指,除非學校犯法或絕對違規,否則反對審計署
和教育局公開調查學校名稱,當局亦應給予學校更多指引,「不可好像教小孩般,做錯了就罰他,但事前不講明什麼是錯」。

[ 本帖最後由 mosesdaddy 於 10-11-20 10:22 編輯 ]

發表於 10-11-20 10:29 |顯示全部帖子
This is an Open Forum

Discussion and Debates are Open

Conflicts of Values and Opinion are unavoidable as people standing in different positions and with different values

Targeted on School Policy and Administration

Targeted on Leadership (of course related to Principal) as leadership affect administration and administration affect school policy implementation, whether it is fair and accountable to the public

As the money is coming from the PUBLIC, they should be accountable to all, not only PARENTS of the school or the students!!!!

原帖由 mosesdaddy 於 10-11-20 10:20 發表
先申報利益,本人不是真道家長,但因連日在BK看到太多在沒有證據情況下而作出不必要的言論攻擊(也包括對位於將軍澳另一間直資的指控),心實在不好受才有此回應。

盼望BK的家長與訪客是理智的,討論時更應客觀和負責任,以身作則 ...

發表於 10-11-20 10:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 motherotk 於 10-11-20 10:29 發表
This is an Open Forum

Discussion and Debates are Open

Conflicts of Values and Opinion are unavoidable as people standing in different positions and with different values

Targeted on School Policy  ...

One has to be pretty sure of what positions he is standing or else the consequence whatsoever caused could be irreversible.  More importantly, the values we inherit to the next generation depend on the care and manner of how best we exercise the discernment of the previous statement.

I won't consider the donations from the parents of Logos students as public money in this case.

Need to go for a hair-cut now.  Bye!

發表於 10-11-20 10:48 |顯示全部帖子
用學校名義買樓, 與信託形式用校長/校監個名買樓, 有咩唔同呢? 點解校長會決定用佢地私人名呢?

Not necessarily violate law or is crime

But

Is it ethical??

Can anybody show us ethical standards/principles of teachers in HK?? Then we can discuss more..

[ 本帖最後由 motherotk 於 10-11-20 10:53 編輯 ]

發表於 10-11-20 10:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 motherotk 於 10-11-20 10:48 發表
用學校名義買樓, 與信託形式用校長/校監個名買樓, 有咩唔同呢? 點解校長會決定用佢地私人名呢?

Just have the thread refreshed to see your response before I go.

You raised good questions awaiting answers from Principal Yau.  Sometimes, it is wise to wait for clarifications rather than bombarding in the mean time (to avoid further damage by not sprinkling salt over a wound - you know what I mean?!).

發表於 10-11-20 11:00 |顯示全部帖子
This is the school policy damage themselves, not the public (including me) to damage the school..

The school should be responsible to avoid further damage as soon as possible and with genuine attitudes, not to cover up things or to avoid the discussions!!

The government report has been out - this is a serious issue

Do not avoid the reality!! Admit the reality that challenges from the public is unavoidable under this circumstances, it is not realistic or wise to ask the public to shut up!

As a parent, I teach my kid to voice out if things are not right and not to avoid if damages has been already been seen

原帖由 mosesdaddy 於 10-11-20 10:54 發表

Just have the thread refreshed to see your response before I go.

You raised good questions awaiting answers from Principal Yau.  Sometimes, it is wise to wait for clarifications rather than bombard ...

[ 本帖最後由 motherotk 於 10-11-20 11:06 編輯 ]

發表於 10-11-20 12:11 |顯示全部帖子
兩人稱,當時與四川教育局商討,發現四川捐贈物資過剩,餘下的16萬元便在家長會同意下,撥作日後安排四川教師來港培訓,但由於教師來港計劃要配合四川復建速度,因此未有推行日期。

咁多錢, 應該有會議記錄, 好易check

陳彥強指出,捐款雖存入校方戶口,但屬「Accrual(應付未付)」帳目,校方有定期向家長會提供資料,故認為校方不會挪用。但他承認,款項最初存入校方戶口,是希望家長捐款後可憑收據方便扣稅,承認家長會沒有法定能力主動查數,雙方只建基於互相信任。他又表示,家長會會就事件開會,檢討是否有必要將款項撥回家長會帳戶。

基於信任而認為學校無犯法?

一件事爆光了, 有3種解決方法 :
1, 不了了之
2, 出來承認錯誤, 然後認真改善
3, 不斷用謊話 com 謊話...........

發表於 10-11-20 13:19 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LittleKidult 於 10-11-20 12:11 發表
一件事爆光了, 有3種解決方法 :
1, 不了了之
2, 出來承認錯誤, 然後認真改善
3, 不斷用謊話 com 謊話...........

4, Find another party to be accountable and do clarification ........ Parents' Association (Not PTA)