go

Sharing of Interview at Stafford [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-11-5 19:38 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 10-11-5 22:19 |只看該作者
To Pertra,

Wow.... your son is really smart to complete all tasks. I believe the ending part with bad temper is not a big deal.

Our interviewer is a male NET. Which mth did yr son born ? But these are all difficult questions inded. Maybe, they have diff. sets of questions / tasks for big B and small B respectively. I think my gal may only perform the tasks 1, 5, 8, 10 & 11 as u mentioned. It is really IMPOSSIBLE for a small B.

I hope your son and my gal can really be classmates next year ....

原帖由 Pertra 於 10-11-5 19:38 發表
charlotte 2008,

1) Name, age, place to live
2) Q : What is your favourite color ?
3) Q : What do you like to eat ?
4)  Q : Which toy do you like to play ?
5) Q :  Can you find something XXX on the ta ...

23#
發表於 10-11-5 22:21 |只看該作者
Hi all,

My son is now studying at Stafford.  Thus I can give you some of my experience and opinion upon all your questions asked.

-no, they will reject applicants.  Though not many ppl apply this KG as others but they still choose the right kids for the school.  It is not the case that they will accept EVERYONE who applies.  I know someone failed last year.

-they are strong in Eng and Math.  For Eng, they have NET as class teacher thus everyday the kids will be with th NET once they've stepped into the classrooms.  Unless other KG that has only 1.5 hrs of Eng lesson per day

-their campus is small thus they have fewer classes thus all the teachers including the headmatress know all the kids well

-since the number of students in this KG is not as many as other famous KG, of course there are not as many people talk about this KG as others

-yes, they have different ways to boost the kids' skill in mastering Eng thus you can really see how your child is diff in using Eng as compared with before they study here

My son loves to go to school everyday and this tells whether I have picked the right school or not!

hope it helps.

24#
發表於 10-11-5 22:40 |只看該作者

25#
發表於 10-11-5 23:04 |只看該作者
Maybe, the teacher will consider the kids had answered well and performed all tasks.... anyway, it is fine as yr son already tried the best... ...as he is so smart, there may be some other offers... and there is still hope on Stafford. Right ? Dun be too worried.

Once getting the result, pls come up at BK for sharing.... .. I am nervous too as I know most kinders do not prefer small Bs no matter how well their performances are.

原帖由 Pertra 於 10-11-5 22:40 發表
Oh,  he lost temper, screaming , keep saying "no" "no", throwing the toys on the ground ...... It was very rude to the teachers. The teachers were very suprised.
50 / 50 chances to get in... ...

26#
發表於 10-11-6 18:15 |只看該作者
如果唔係因為要早半個鐘放學,同york既學生一齊搭校車,我會比bb讀佢,因佢只返3小時學,要早咁多上車,我個人認為唔抵!!佢會學少左野!!自己又無時間接送。

27#
發表於 10-11-7 01:09 |只看該作者
How are u know that kids will be leaving half an hour earlier for school bus ?
I think it is fine for 15 mins.... but it seems too long for 30 mins for arranging school bus..... for first stop at Stafford .... then to York.... right ?

Did u voice up such an issue to Stafford and how did the kinder respond ?

原帖由 JJSale 於 10-11-6 18:15 發表
如果唔係因為要早半個鐘放學,同york既學生一齊搭校車,我會比bb讀佢,因佢只返3小時學,要早咁多上車,我個人認為唔抵!!佢會學少左野!!自己又無時間接送。 ...

28#
發表於 10-11-7 10:35 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題