用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 IB & HKDSE 課程,點行法?
發新帖
查看: 6430|回覆: 2
go

IB & HKDSE 課程,點行法? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-8 23:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 big-boy 於 10-10-15 19:06 發表
你可上真道書院網頁http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/
在 - 最新消息 --> 學校新聞 --> 內的雜誌剪輯知道粗略情況,或出席學校舉行的簡介會。

Why no official circular or announcement from the school about IBDP and HKDSE? All from outside sources???? Should focus on parents and kids, not just marketing.

If Logos is a Candidate school, show parents the authroization letter from IBO.

Example as follow:
Required text for candidate schools
Required text for candidate schools to use in marketing materials [70KB, Word]
(INSERT NAME OF SCHOOL) is a candidate school* for the (insert name of programme). This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy—a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that (this school) believes is important for our students.

*Only schools authorized by the IB organization can offer any of its three academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), or the Diploma Programme. Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org
The above link as follow:
http://www.ibo.org/become/guidance/

From SingTao, the DrX claimed the first IBDP examination will be 2012, so I assume they should have IBDP authorization this year. Look at Creative and DBS, they got it April and May 2010 and prepare for 2012 IBDP examination.

2#
發表於 10-11-9 00:58 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 5# littlefaith 的文章

以我理解,這些資料只會向現時家長發佈,無需向外界發表或交代。(If you are right, why the school talked to Sing Tao for promotion and not officially announce in the website).

個人敬你是一個花時間搜集資料的家長,(I prefer fact-base and balanced discussion ) 但希望你明白,不是所有學校都如你所想要「目標為本」,真道在教育上更著重過程,以及道德,這是現今很多香港家長所缺乏的。(I know what you mean, I am one of them. Eventually, I put moral and ethic education as top priority for my son. A DSS school also supported by tax-payer, basic transparency is necessary, I can't see any conflict between result-oriented and process-oriented. Just for your information, I searched Logos in IBO as authorised IB school for more than 8 years. I buy his vision and mission, the IB authorization is a milestone and track record of the school. I deeply wish Mr. Yau's dream come true, it's a good news for all parents.)

家長們再這樣下去,我們的下一代會是一群腦裡只有「業績」、「數據」、「分數」的機器,這樣的香港會很可悲。(You may under-estimate the critical thinking and judgement of parents and even kids.)

3#
發表於 10-11-9 16:01 |顯示全部帖子
littlefaith

I have no intention to stir up any fight. It turn out emotional and no evidence or supporting to debate on IB and HKDSE in Logos.

I leave Logos sub-forum, enjoy your school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題