用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Stafford and 金巴倫 同一個早上 interview? 可唔可以就 ...
發新帖
查看: 1580|回覆: 13
go

Stafford and 金巴倫 同一個早上 interview? 可唔可以就到時間呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-9 16:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
收到信stafford in 9:45.., 而金巴倫就in 10:45, 好趕, 唔知可唔可以走到兩邊, 定係只in 1間?
如果只in 1 間, stafford 定係金巴倫好呢?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-9 21:33 |只看該作者
趕得到,兩間好近

3#
發表於 10-10-10 18:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 linushui 於 10-10-9 16:31 發表

Same time slot as you but thinking if it would be too much for the kid to go for both & affect his interview performance for too rush ? If go for one, I will definitely go to 金巴倫

4#
發表於 10-10-10 23:57 |只看該作者
金巴倫好DD

5#
發表於 10-10-11 01:11 |只看該作者
兩間我都讀過, 施德福外籍老師好, 課程好, 校政不好.
金巴倫全體教職員以至校工嬸嬸由上至下都好, 課程好, 中英普都好, 校政好, 但沒有外籍班主任, 英文時間相對少. 但有豐富的課後活動, 額外添加更多英文+普通話時間.
整體而言金巴倫較能全面啟發我的小朋友, 英文方面我自己再教, 仔仔雖然沒有外籍班主任, 但聽講讀都絕不比有外籍班主任的小朋友差.

原帖由 linushui 於 10-10-9 16:31 發表

6#
發表於 10-10-11 08:56 |只看該作者
last year my girl had 2 interviews at the same time, Stafford and kentville, I got the no. ticket from Stafford 1st and told the staff would be back a bit later. than I went to kentville, finished the interview and got back to Stafford. Staff in Stafford are very considering, so just tell them and and they will arrange for you.

my girl is studying at Stafford now, it's a good school, teachers are nice and helpful, syllabus is varied and rich for all Chinese, English and Mandarin . And I think the pace for teaching and the contents are just right for students. I have already seen a great improvement for my daughter after 2 months of school life.

7#
發表於 10-10-11 12:24 |只看該作者
我的孩子去年得到Stafford(上午班)及金巴倫(下午班)的學位,由於我們比較喜歡孩子讀上午班,那孩子可以睡午覺;加上我們覺得Stafford的英文程度不錯(外籍老師當班主任)。因此兒子就從今年八月開始在Stafford讀書。

我不敢評價這兩間學校,因我不是金巴倫的用家,豈敢說上半句話。孩子最終入讀Stafford,除了是我們家長的選擇,我自己認為這也是跟學校的一種緣份。好像是夫妻一樣,你當然可以選擇配偶,但在甚麼時候遇上適合的人也是一種緣份。

作為媽媽的,當然關心孩子學校生活怎樣。我的兒子在第一天上學,還說比較喜歡以前的學校(Pre-nursery class)。豈料他不到第三天,他說他很喜歡Stafford。到現在為止,他也說很喜歡學校。起碼校園生活是開心的,我放心了一半。

學校的學術程度不錯,記得有兩天我兒子跟我說英文,特別強調"They are different"。我覺得很奇怪為甚麼這兩天,他好像多說這句話,查看學校毎星期的教學進度表,原來這星期老師教same/different。上星期有機會跟他的外籍班主任第一次見面及打招呼,覺得這位英國人老師很溫文,很有書卷味,感覺良好。因本人過往在一些中心,接觸過一些外籍老師衣服隨便,女的有點暴露,舉止不大莊重,我不太接受。可能我是中國人,我認為老師的形象也很重要。

中文方面,學校的程度比我想像高一點,毎星期他們也學生字,毎星期帶回家的中文功課,家長要跟他做些事情,如簡單的小實驗等。我覺得這樣蠻好,既可學中文,又可擴濶孩子的知識面。普通話方面,一星期的一堂課,學校說那是北京來的老師,但我未見過那位普通話老師。但我的孩子好像也蠻喜歡上她的課,回家一起複習老師的普通話教材,他都跟得上的,也願意讀。

關於學校行政,到目前為止,我不覺得有甚麼太差勁的地方。我兒子以前讀的Pre-nursery class的學校行政就真的不敢恭維,混亂又沒有交帶。我丈夫還認為Stafford行政很有條理,毎星期都有通告(中英文版)的,學校還提醒家長最好把通告file起來,方便查閱。如果家長忘記為孩子準備或攜帶甚麼,老師會打電話或以學校設計的便條,提示家長。

這是我對Stafford的教學及行政質素的初步評價,曾問過較高年級家長的評價,他們都說孩子開心也學得很多東西。我也希望我的孩子能愉快及充實地過這三年的幼稚園生活。啊!有一點我想說的是,我覺得孩子在這裡讀書後,明顯變得主動了一些,以前叫他跟人打招呼,他一定縮在我後面或甚cool或說了也細聲都聽不到。現在叫他跟人打招呼,他非常樂意,聲調適中,表現尚算得體。

8#
發表於 10-10-11 13:31 |只看該作者
Thank you so much for all your comment, I think I/ my boy will be able to tackle 2 interviews.

I think both of them are good kinder, I hope my boy will have a seat in either one.

9#
發表於 10-10-17 01:12 |只看該作者

回覆 6# gibumeow 的文章

I don't want to miss the interview of SN, so how long was the stafford's interview in last yr? How long for the waiting time? Can it be finished within 30-45 mins? If not, we should take the ticket no. just like u in last yr and go for SN interview first?

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 10-10-17 15:09 |只看該作者
SN 攪好耐架 ..
佢要家長聽TALK, 連埋等 + IN + TALK OVER 1HR架 ..

原帖由 winbun 於 10-10-17 01:12 發表
I don't want to miss the interview of SN, so how long was the stafford's interview in last yr? How long for the waiting time? Can it be finished within 30-45 mins? If not, we should take the ticket no ...

11#
發表於 10-10-17 15:30 |只看該作者

回覆 10# zoesychan 的文章

How about stafford? How long will it take? I will have interview in stafford first, just afraid I can't arrive SN on time

12#
發表於 10-10-18 10:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 winbun 於 10-10-17 15:30 發表
How about stafford? How long will it take? I will have interview in stafford first, just afraid I can't arrive SN on time

I suggest at least 2 adults go with your child on that day, becoz one of them need to attend the talk from Stafford.

Last year I had interveiws from Stafford 10:00 am and Kentville 10:30. I arrived at 10:00 and there were already lots of parents queuing up there. I ask my hubby to attend the talk and must leave the talk at 10:20 even if it was not finished yet. then he went to Kentville and saw how was the situation there.

Queue time from Stafford was long and after getting the no. ticket, you have to wait for interview(totally more than 45 mins as i remember). After I got the no. ticket, my hubby called me and said my BB had to be at Kentville for inteview immediately, so I told one of the staff from Stafford that I needed to leave for a while and would be back for interveiw, the staff was nice and said would hold my case until I got back.

Afterward I took a taxi to Kentville, finished the interveiw then got back to Stafford.

The whole process was rush and tiring, If you want to finish Stafford interview sooner,make sure U reach Stafford earlier to queue up in order to get previous no. ticket.

13#
發表於 10-10-18 11:34 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

14#
發表於 10-10-18 19:20 |只看該作者
Yes, I also attended the talk from Stafford before, so I think the whole process will be shorter than last year. I called Stafford today and the staff also said that we need to queue up and get the ticket no. for interview. So, really don't know how long will the interview be finished. If quick, may be around 30 mins. Anyway, it will be good that Stafford is so considerate, in case not enough time, I may go to SN first and return to Stafford later.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題