搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 CKY - 2nd interview and result announcement
發新帖
查看: 3007|回覆: 2
go

CKY - 2nd interview and result announcement [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-7 21:10 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anyone knows when will be the 2nd interview for CKY and when will they announce the result?

I have not attended the briefing session and cannot find such info in their website.

THANKS
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-9 14:13 |只看該作者
2nd interview: before 2 Nov 2010, and after mid-Nov.

Acceptance, on waiting list and rejected letters will be sent by post mail around the end of December.

原帖由 mimame 於 10-10-7 09:10 PM 發表
Anyone knows when will be the 2nd interview for CKY and when will they announce the result?

I have not attended the briefing session and cannot find such info in their website.

THANKS

3#
發表於 10-10-10 01:01 |只看該作者
My child has attended the first interview yesterday (09Oct2010).

During the initial briefing, the teacher announced that the second interview will be in the period of late Oct to Dec. The school will inform the parents by phone call for second interview and will update their website. However, the school will do it progressively. i.e. even if you don't see your child's application no. appeared on the second int. list, it can be the case of delay in website update.

After all, second interview schedule depends on the principal's schedule. If you cannot see the result from the school website by next Jan, please call the school to confirm the status.

原帖由 nov03bb 於 9/10/2010 14:13 發表
2nd interview: before 2 Nov 2010, and after mid-Nov.

Acceptance, on waiting list and rejected letters will be sent by post mail around the end of December.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題