用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 3827|回覆: 4
go

叩門 - 新/舊油天

發表於 10-10-4 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
請問依2間是否自行及统一派位甲乙部都要揀先能叩門? 有冇小朋友成功叩門但從未填過新/舊油天架?

發表於 10-12-1 11:00 |顯示全部帖子
I have not choose both YCPS on 2 round and I knok door to both at June.  I have admitted by both school.  I finally choose the YCPS (Hoi Wang Road).  I think it depend on how both parent give the effort on helping the children to study and the relationship.
Now my son study in YCPS (Hoi Ping Road) very happy.  His performance is quite good.  Besides, it is a very good school, their managemnt help a K3 student to transit to P1 is very good.
Our Principal said if you  post letter to her during this year, she will add mark when two student final have same mark during knok door.
Although I have not choose at 2 round, but I have send the letter t othe principal before.  I don't know it is useful or not.

Good luck to you.

發表於 11-1-26 18:02 |顯示全部帖子
May I know when should I sent the letter?

原帖由 LuLukingdom 於 10-12-1 11:00 發表
I have not choose both YCPS on 2 round and I knok door to both at June.  I have admitted by both school.  I finally choose the YCPS (Hoi Wang Road).  I think it depend on how both parent give the effo ...

發表於 11-4-27 02:10 |顯示全部帖子
i wanna know when is the best time to send letter too

發表於 11-5-2 11:02 |顯示全部帖子
You can send your letters anytime.  Just a gesture of sincerity.  Ask your kid to draw a card and then attach it to your letter.

Then pick up the form early June from the school and then go for the interview.  You can attach a portfolio together with the form.

[ 本帖最後由 Furbabies 於 11-5-2 11:05 編輯 ]