教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 比華利幼兒園or幼稚園 Chatroom
樓主: ruby
go

比華利幼兒園or幼稚園 Chatroom [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-23 23:22 |只看該作者

Re: 比華利 PGA Chatroom

Hi ruby & others Beverlys' paraents

I only have two photos regarding the mid-autumn festival, so superise the photos showed 1 boy (my son) and 4 girls. I wonder no boy want to take photo with my son.. haha

I asked my son, he knew your son's english name.. (????y)

My son got sick from this Monday. He has not went to school 2 days already. I am very worry for his health. He almost go to see doctor every week. In the clinic, my domestic helper usually see some classmates from PGA in Beverly. I asked with Ms. Lau.  She said that it is due to the change of weather.

To Sanhobb

I also did the same thing like you today.. delivery the application form to "ui Ching".. So many guys..

22#
發表於 04-11-24 01:38 |只看該作者

Hello cfpa,

How long did you need to wait to submit the form to Pui Ching?  My time schedule will be at 2 pm - 3 pm, I am afraid I need to apply half day annual leave tomorrow.
cfpa 寫道:
Hi ruby & others Beverlys' paraents

I only have two photos regarding the mid-autumn festival, so superise the photos showed 1 boy (my son) and 4 girls. I wonder no boy want to take photo with my son.. haha

I asked my son, he knew your son's english name.. (????y)

My son got sick from this Monday. He has not went to school 2 days already. I am very worry for his health. He almost go to see doctor every week. In the clinic, my domestic helper usually see some classmates from PGA in Beverly. I asked with Ms. Lau.  She said that it is due to the change of weather.

To Sanhobb

I also did the same thing like you today.. delivery the application form to "ui Ching".. So many guys..

23#
發表於 04-11-24 10:22 |只看該作者

Hi, saihobb

My schedule 9:30-10:30 but, although there is quite long queue, Pui Ching's staff is quite familize the procedure, like a factory line. quite productive and faster. So I just finished at 9:45 about 20min ..

Good luck to you

24#
發表於 04-11-24 12:46 |只看該作者

Hi PGA's parents,

My son also applied Pui Ching yesterday afternoon.  I spent 45 minutes to finish the application.  Wow... so many applicants.  I'm also waiting Kentville & St. Catherine result but I'm not optimistic because his performance in both Kinders are not satisfactory.   Meanwhile, my son has success the interview in Tsung Tsin & St. Johannes.  In fact, Pui Ching is not my main target but I'm afraid he would get failure in Kentville & St. Catherine.  Therefore, I hope let him get one more choice.  Pui Ching's applicants should be born on or before 31 Aug02, my son is born at the end of Aug 02.  Then his chance seemed to be zero but I also let him try.  Ha... quite PGA's parents have applied Pui Ching for their kids.  I might see u all in the interview next Sat.  he..he...*0*

25#
發表於 04-11-24 18:04 |只看該作者

Hello Dorame,

I also spent 45 minutes to join the queue to submit the form this afternoon, my interview time is on Dec 11. In fact the chance is not so big but at least I will let my boy to try all the possibilities. Let God to lead his way :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :idea:

I also applied Kentville for my son and waiting for the result this week, good luck to both of us  

26#
發表於 04-11-24 20:30 |只看該作者

Hello 比華利 Parents,

已經問過校長,她說birthday party d 相要到下星期才有,到時請留意啦

ruby 寫道:
請問你地知唔知幾時有 halloween party 同 birthday party d 相睇呀??

27#
發表於 04-11-24 23:11 |只看該作者

hi dorame,

my son also was born in end of aug. don't worry about that, just let the kid have a experience.    my son will interview at 4th Dec 04. we know that it is quite competitive with others kids and so many (big) girls and boys    .

Anyway.. good luck to all of us la..

28#
發表於 04-11-25 00:20 |只看該作者

我今日都去左培正交 form 呀! 我囝囝會 11/12 先 interview 呀! 聽聞 interview 係小朋友自己一個人入去架, 唉.. 我仔好痴身, 都唔知到時點算???? 我都等緊 kentville result 呀, 不過隨緣啦....我諗我地大家都係報埋果幾間幼稚園呀!

cfpa,

你囝囝咁慘呀, 又病左...你囝囝咩病呀?? ...你有無試下轉醫生呀?? 其實我覺得梁醫生唔係咁好...我仔要睇好多次先好少少.... 最慘我仔唔肯睇男醫生... 所以要睇佢咋   我仔d咳仲未清晒呀..都成3 weeks喇

29#
發表於 04-11-25 00:49 |只看該作者

Hello Ruby and cfpa,

我今日都帶了囝囝去看醫生,佢又有d咳,其實佢d咳都斷斷續續佐好耐,都有成個几月了,可能大家同學仔互相感染啦   

我囝囝係12月11日上午11:30面試,你地係幾多點阿?我都有d擔心阿仔未必handle到     ,因為係五個小朋友一齊考,又冇家長倍同,為有順其自然啦啦!

仲未收到根德園的結果,有d擔心!!請保持聯絡,大家交換下心得    

30#
發表於 04-11-25 09:52 |只看該作者

Hi cfpa,

my son will be interviewed at 11:30am on 4th Dec.  I might see u then.  I'm waiting the result of Kentville as it is my main target.  Hope all of us are success in their kids interview.  Then the last decision making is ours not kindergartens. *o*

31#
發表於 04-11-25 10:27 |只看該作者

saihobb & all beverly parent,

我諗真係小朋友互相傳染喇! 我仔昨晚都咳得密左, 佢又係 斷斷續續咁咳呀! 我已經盡量同佢介口喇! 昨日o向藥材店買了貝母 + 蛇膽陳皮+ 蜜糖 燉俾我仔飲, 個店員話好 work 喎... 我仔今晚先第一次試, 睇下佢飲左好唔好d先得???

你地住邊頭架? 你地仔仔係  ?/2002 出世呀??  係番半日 or 全日呢??  明日天氣轉涼喇... 係咪要著校褸呢???

我仔仔 11/12 9:30 in 呀, 順其自然啦.. 真係要睇佢地到時心情同狀態喇....

我仔報左茵怡上午校同 kentville, 你地仲有報左邊間呀??

32#
發表於 04-11-25 10:53 |只看該作者

Hi Ruby,

雖然昨天已帶了阿仔睇醫生,但是昨晚反而咳得更利害,到半夜仲起床叫我周佢玩    如果你囝囝飲得好,請告訴我們,我都會試下

我住廣明苑,你呢 阿仔係7月尾出世,番半日

我總共幫阿仔報左3間,茵怡下午校,kentville (等緊結果,好緊張呀 ) 仲有培正

33#
發表於 04-11-25 11:02 |只看該作者

saihobb,

我呢幾晚都會俾仔仔飲, 如果得既, 我話俾你知啦...

我仔仔6 月出世, 咁你仔仔係搭校車嗎? 邊個湊呀?

我同你報埋一樣既學校呀, 你會讀茵怡嗎? 我老公聽完個校長講座唔 like呀, 佢話寧願留o向 beverly, 我諗多數會放棄茵怡喇! 我都等緊 kentville, 不過都幾擔心kentville 好辛苦  

34#
發表於 04-11-25 11:25 |只看該作者

我個囝囝都係斷斷續續咳同running-nose個幾月啦,噚日返來又running-nose,今朝我同何主任聯絡過,問佢係咪學校好涷,其實最後發覺係我比得太多衫亞囝著,佢係學校出哂汗,係焗傷風。*(  希望大家的囝囝囡囡都入讀到合心意的kinder啦。

35#
發表於 04-11-25 11:43 |只看該作者

Ruby,

我仔仔係婆婆接送返學,其實佢都几辛苦,如果下年還在比華利讀的話,我會比佢搭校車。

其實我都几喜歡茵怡,但是她們的課程比較淺, 怕阿仔升小一時追得辛苦 而且又係下午班,所以雖然交了留位費,但應該都會放棄 :-|  :-| 因為我同老公都認為,如果阿仔自己都接受到比較深D課程(so far I think比華利D課程都吾淺),我地情願他打好幼稚園的基楚,總好過到時先去追,仲吃力啦

36#
發表於 04-11-25 11:44 |只看該作者

dorame,

原來我地個個小朋友都一樣... 斷斷續續咳同running-nose... 咁真係好難好喎... 大家一齊傳來傳去....

我今日同仔仔著長袖底衫 + 運動衫 + 冷外套, 你呢???  其實我有時都會想.. o向學校老師有無留意小朋友熱凍呢??? 係咪朝早著咩衫番, 就全日無理, 一直到放學呢?? 佢地咁細個又未識自己話除定著??? 不過要老師逐個睇, 又真係好難做到既  

37#
發表於 04-11-25 11:52 |只看該作者

saihobb,

我老公就係聽到茵怡個校長講佢地課程好淺, 話等小朋友上小一先追都唔遲, 我地都係同你地想法一樣, 既然仔仔而家都接受到深少少.. 點解要等小一一次過辛苦呢???  而且校長仲話佢地係受政府津貼, 好多資源都好有限制, 我相信設備及教學材料都唔會充足, 況且比華利同茵怡既學費只係差 $400左右, 都可接受....

38#
發表於 04-11-25 11:53 |只看該作者

Hi Dorame,

我吾係比好多衫阿仔著,只是長袖底衫,校服同紅色毛衣,你知啦,早上天氣比較涷,回校warm up後老師應該可以幫他們除去外套,免得出哂汗。不過有時老師都吾可以理到這麼多  

39#
發表於 04-11-25 11:56 |只看該作者

明日天氣轉涼, 你地會唔會幫小朋友著校褸呀??

40#
發表於 04-11-25 12:06 |只看該作者

Hello Ruby,

我都覺得老師應該觀察每個小朋友的須要,如果熱,就要幫他們除衫,因為他們仲細,未識得表達。

試過幾次都係佢婆婆提老師如果阿仔出汗請替他zip毛巾仔,佢地才這樣做,    所以都係要自己緊張d啦。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題