教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Some questions about school debenture
發新帖
查看: 2422|回覆: 3
go

Some questions about school debenture [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 10-9-30 12:13 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Read from ISF website, they have launched a tranche of capital note with face value of $3m, which increased quite a lot from their last tranche.

Will you consider it?  Seems it's much more expensive than other IS in HK.

Apart from ISF, seems the price of other school debenture also increase a lot (such as CIS, I think it may cost around $4m now?)

Is the demand for school debenture is really so high?

Is the competitin for the entry to IS is really so keen?

Is it really worth to buy a higher chance to be admitted to a school with such a huge amount of money?  Besides, it is not guranteed that your kid can be admitted even though you've got a debenture or capital note.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-30 12:59 |只看該作者
I sold my CIS's CNR at the beginning of the year for $3.85m, only to be told that it is now trading at $4.6m.

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 10-10-4 17:56 |只看該作者
..Oh, the price goes up to $4.6m already?  Better invest in these debenture rather than property or shares etc...

Thanks for your sharing.

原帖由 iamfine 於 10-9-30 12:59 發表
I sold my CIS's CNR at the beginning of the year for $3.85m, only to be told that it is now trading at $4.6m.

4#
發表於 10-10-5 20:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 panala 於 10-10-4 17:56 發表
..Oh, the price goes up to $4.6m already?  Better invest in these debenture rather than property or shares etc...

Thanks for your sharing.

The price of debenture is going up non-stop.

CIS has approx 500 applicants last year (or this year).  I wonder how many of these applicants have debenture?  If the percentage is a lot, I wonder if there's any chance at all for non-debenture holders?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題