搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Is it ok to repeat K1?
發新帖
查看: 2005|回覆: 0
go

Is it ok to repeat K1? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-18 02:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, I got the same problem as yours but I think the same as yr hubby does and my hubby think similar as u do.

Pui Ching is one of my target too. To be honest, I agree with u guys' ( u n my hubby) opinion...... However, in my gal's situration, she is the kind of person that she needs much encouragement, praising or I may say she is very strong in leadership....( she not yet speak the full sentence toooooo)..... That's why I always think that it might be better for her to be Big gal in class..... if she is the one who can hardly present herself, she may not be interested in learning anymore....

Anyway, we will still apply K1 for other Kinders. If we can success, we will let her try first..... if she is doing fine, then we will consider to let her continue.... if not, we will apply those kinders that only accept big B next year .....because if I didn't apply any for her this year.... I just give up the opportunity.

Keep in touch!

原帖由 soonayuen 於 10-9-18 02:06 發表
My son was born mid-Sep 2008. His brother is studying K1 at Pui Ching this year.

Since Pui Ching only accept students up to 31 Aug 2008, I can't apply to K1 for my younger son.

Currently my younger  ...

‹ 上一主題|下一主題