用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 请问k1面試係咪可以家長陪同定係要小朋友自已interview ...
發新帖
查看: 1272|回覆: 8
go

请问k1面試係咪可以家長陪同定係要小朋友自已interview ga? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-8 23:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
heard that some kinders need the kids to do the interview without parents, is that true??? my girl is only two years old and she cried heavily everytime if i leave her alone with the teachers.... i wonder how can she face confront with the teacher by herself???? does any one know about this? please kindly share, thanks so much!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-8 23:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 vlui55 於 10-9-8 23:23 發表
heard that some kinders need the kids to do the interview without parents, is that true??? my girl is only two years old and she cried heavily everytime if i leave her alone with the teachers.... i wo ...

So far that I come across ---- parents could accompany the child but there might be some session , I mean say 5 min where the teacher will ask the children go to another corner and then play with her where another teacher interviewed the parents..  The teacher who play with the child is actually testing her listening and reaction.

As far as I remember there is only one kinder where they will use a partition (board) to seperate the parents from seeing the child.

3#
發表於 10-9-8 23:41 |只看該作者
大部份interview都要家長倍同架,當然都有少數 kg 要求小朋友獨自interview喇。
協恩就係要小朋友自已入去架喇,不過如果真係唔得嘅,都會specially 俾家長入埋去嘅~ 不過可能chance就少啲囉

4#
發表於 10-9-9 00:16 |只看該作者
Thank you so much for your info!!!! Much appreciated!
原帖由 GIPW 於 10-9-8 23:38 發表

So far that I come across ---- parents could accompany the child but there might be some session , I mean say 5 min where the teacher will ask the children go to another corner and then play with he ...

5#
發表於 10-9-9 00:18 |只看該作者
True true true ... must be less chance if they cannot do it on their own......how can a 24 months baby to confront with stranger alone ??? poor them!

Thanks so much oct07-mama

原帖由 oct07-mama 於 10-9-8 23:41 發表
大部份interview都要家長倍同架,當然都有少數 kg 要求小朋友獨自interview喇。
協恩就係要小朋友自已入去架喇,不過如果真係唔得嘅,都會specially 俾家長入埋去嘅~ 不過可能chance就少啲囉 ...

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 10-9-9 00:18 |只看該作者
That's SPK, I think they simplify it to simply without interviewing parents this recent year.

Besides it, I am aware that Pui Ching and Heep Yunn both require children to attend interview without parents.

原帖由 GIPW 於 10-9-8 23:38 發表

So far that I come across ---- parents could accompany the child but there might be some session , I mean say 5 min where the teacher will ask the children go to another corner and then play with he ...

7#
發表於 10-9-9 12:34 |只看該作者
培正都係要自己入去ga...

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-9-9 00:18 發表
That's SPK, I think they simplify it to simply without interviewing parents this recent year.

Besides it, I am aware that Pui Ching and Heep Yunn both require children to attend interview without par ...
我的可愛小公主在2004年3月17日出世了!!!

8#
發表於 10-9-9 23:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 10-9-9 00:18 發表

Besides it, I am aware that Pui Ching and Heep Yunn both require children to attend interview without par ...

Good guess iantsang.  Interviewing Kindergarten becoming tougher and tougher every year.

9#
發表於 10-9-9 23:38 |只看該作者
Yes, only Heep Yan, St Paul Kindergarten and Pui Ching require separation from parents and the baby to go into the room. But it is a group interview and mainly playing toys on the table and teacher come to ask questions.

I think these are looking for matured and independent babies. Some babies really can do this. For those crying - probably will be rejected.

If baby has attended N1 - for sure will do better for this.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題