0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-10 12:24 |只看該作者
HI, My son was in K1G, and promoted to K2G in Sept. 2010 la, also with 廖老师

原帖由 ngmyan 於 10-8-25 20:49 發表
刚收到廖老师电话,有同学仔吗?先打个招乎,多多指教。

3#
發表於 10-9-13 12:11 |只看該作者
Hi,  yiuchunmama, nice to meet u here, how do u find about ms liu? As my child is small girl,of which we worry a lot, if the teacher can handle such a big size of the class.  Thanks for sharing.

4#
發表於 10-9-14 17:34 |只看該作者
Ms. Liu is quite nice, surely she can handle small girl/boy. Last year my son was also a small boy in the class. Now he is more independent, and he likes KCS & teachers very much. Each class has 2 teachers and 1 assistant. Since one of the teacher has changed, I still don't know what is her name. And English teacher is also changed for K2G. Therefore, only Ms. Liu go to K2G with students. I went to pick up my son last week, I saw many new faces of kid in the class as well.

5#
發表於 10-9-15 08:11 |只看該作者
Actually I worry more is becoz, my girl is the smallest in the class n we see others r at least had a head taller than her n some r even one head taller..... Some boys r very active.... Really worry. I also feel that ms liu is nice, just do not know that if such a big class still be manageable.

6#
發表於 10-9-15 12:38 |只看該作者
I can understand your worries. Last year when my son was in K1, I also felt the same way, but I looked at the other side. This may be is the chance to let him grown. Honestly, it is hard for teachers to look after all of students. They have arguments, can’t do things properly in early stage, but this is just a transitional period, kids will learn and find their ways. Don’t worry too much ar, teachers are experience and professional, they have method to guide the kids.

Your girls was born in early 2007 or late 2006?

7#
發表於 10-9-15 22:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 YiuChunMa 於 10-9-15 12:38 發表
I can understand your worries. Last year when my son was in K1, I also felt the same way, but I looked at the other side. This may be is the chance to let him grown. Honestly, it is hard for teachers  ...

My girl was born in late dec 2007, n I look at the birthday board on the class found that she was the only one born in dec n no one bd in nov, just 3-4 in oct, that's why I worry so much. Maybe as u said kid can find their way of survival, n I did find ms liu is a caring teacher.  She did call me when my girl got running nose n vomit after taking the nanny bus.  Hope that everything can go back to the track soon.

8#
發表於 10-9-19 15:11 |只看該作者
I want to say that after two weeks school day, though with 4 sick leaves, I am glad that my child's teacher is really caring... I know more about my girl's school status, even better than her pn school though of class size of 12 with one teacher n one anutie.

9#
發表於 10-9-20 16:54 |只看該作者
Yes, my son also sick every month when he was in K1 . But when he is growing up, this is changing.

I found he was very happy in his school life, even during summer holiday, he wants to go back to school.

In kinder, teacher will tell you what kids do in the school each week vai handbooks, this is good, as we can know more about their school life.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題