用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 基督教宣道會宣基小學 Come to chat if your kids are arranged to class 1A o ...
發新帖
查看: 2923|回覆: 11
go

Come to chat if your kids are arranged to class 1A of AY2010-11 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-23 21:39 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Just know that my daughter is arranged to class 1A of AY2010-11.

On last parents' day, the Principal mentioned that the school will adopt class-centered approach and therefore I would like to say hello to those parents whose kids are also arranged to class 1A of AY2010-11.

[ 本帖最後由 wilsuseli 於 10-8-23 21:41 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-8-26 13:39 |只看該作者
you mean the coming year??

3#
發表於 10-8-26 22:05 |只看該作者

回覆 2# baby.aus.eng 的文章

Yes. AY means academic year (AY2010-11 refers to the coming year starting from Sep 2010). Is your kid arranged to class 1A? The name of the class teacher/tutor is Mr. Ho. It seems that he is a new comer ('cus I couldn't find his name under the team icon.).

[ 本帖最後由 wilsuseli 於 10-8-27 11:42 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 10-8-30 04:05 |只看該作者
academic year ???
乜黎架???

5#
發表於 10-9-2 00:33 |只看該作者
Hi, My son is also placed to Class 1A.

I don't know Mr. Hui before but I feel that he show a nice attitude and kindness.

By the way, what's name of you son/daugher.

My son named Dio Wai Him.

RD

6#
發表於 10-9-2 22:13 |只看該作者

回覆 5# dioringo 的文章

Hi Wai Him's mom:

Nice to meet you up here.

My daughter is named Elizabeth. She told me that she likes going to the school because there are so many new things drawing her great interest, especially the dog being introduced to her yesterday.

Today, Elizabeth called me this afternoon telling me that she is assigned as "a computer warden" helping teachers to get the computer ready for lessons and close the computer door right after school. I felt her excitement over the phone. It is great indeed!

How about your son? He must have lots of things to tell you. Feel free to share with us.

Perhaps we may see each other tomorrow.

Cheers

[ 本帖最後由 wilsuseli 於 10-9-2 22:14 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 10-9-2 22:40 |只看該作者
Your daughter is so smart .

My son also likes the school and its environment.

These two days, I bring him to classroom 202.
Tomorrow, his Mom will bring him to school la...

So.... sorry to mislead you.

Anyway, there are a lot of books / materials / newspapers / magazines... to subscribe! Terrible!!

I must choose the appropriate ones.

BTW, My son's English name is Walter.

Ringo

8#
發表於 10-9-3 16:51 |只看該作者

回覆 7# dioringo 的文章

Hi Ringo

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

I just found out that both you and me are so excited about our daughters' learning. I am the father of Elizabeth. You see, nowadays, the role of husband is no more just emphasising on work only. Family plays an important part in our daily lives. Ha Ha!

This morning, we were in a rush and did not have time staying at school. We saw Mrs. Sit, the principal, waiting at the school main entrance. We were just in time to get to the school.

Anyway, see if we can meet up at school one day.

Cheers

William

9#
發表於 10-9-3 22:44 |只看該作者
Hi William,

Nice to know you. Next week. We can only bring our kids to the entrance of school.

It may be the "honeymoon" at the beginning of P.1 school life. Later on, say Oct P1 students will follow the discipline seriously without excuse.
Further, Homework, testing,... will be coming. We will guide our kids to do those stuff.

God Bless.

Ringo

10#
發表於 10-9-6 21:05 |只看該作者

回覆 9# dioringo 的文章

Hi Ringo

Yes, they have to face it. However, with suitable guidiance, they will learn a lot.

For those magazines/newspapers, we haven't taken them 'cus we have lots of references (from her cousin)  for the little daughter to choose. In fact, she is full of valuable resources.

Today, she told me that there were lots of things to do during Putonghua class. When I asked her for more details, she seemed a bit annoying (maybe I asked her too much!?)

Do you have any clue?

GB

William

11#
發表於 10-10-4 20:43 |只看該作者
Hi William,

My son lost his Manual book (may be in school) today and we don't know what Books / Material should be brought into the school tomorrow. (Tue)

Could you tell me by repling this mail?

Many thanks!
Ringo (Walter Dio father)

12#
發表於 10-11-24 17:12 |只看該作者

回覆 11# dioringo 的文章

Dear Ringo

Sorry to reply you so late. In fact, you may go to the school intranet for the details, i.e. under 學與教 的 網上手冊.

GB

William
‹ 上一主題|下一主題