搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) 今年係咪轉咗好多新老師??
樓主: Peg_Peg
go

今年係咪轉咗好多新老師?? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-8-22 15:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 huba 於 10-8-19 18:03 發表
I talked to Mr. Shawn today and his home is closer to the new campus. Similarly, Ms. Lai who is a new mother of twins also live close to the new campus. (Not sure about Ms Hung and Ms. Chow...)

Don't ...

My child always talk about Mr. Shawn (Mr. Shawn has never been his class teacher).  He said Mr. Shawn was nice.  When he was in K1, he said Mr. Shawn would be his K2 class teacher.  He was a bit upset when he knew Mr. Shawn would be working at the new campus.

22#
發表於 10-8-23 08:03 |只看該作者
Peg_Peg,

My daughter is Brianna.  She sits at the corner of the Lion Group.  Maybe we have met on the first day.  How about your son?

Don't worry.  Your son may need a little bit more time to get used to the new environment.  Ms Cindy called me after 10pm last Friday (impressed!) to talk about my daughter's performance in school.  I believe they are good teachers as they can see my daughter's problem in only a week.

23#
發表於 10-8-23 11:08 |只看該作者

回復 22# DorisTSL 的帖子

昨天晚上, Ms. Cindy 都call 咗我. 亦好詳細講述小朋友在校情況.  佢都有解釋因為平日比較忙, 故佢會盡量打比家長, 如果平日唔得, 佢都會係假日call 我.  佢解釋咗我的疑慮, 非常多謝佢, 今天早上回校, 兒島老師亦都同我再次暸解小朋友返學憂慮.   希望將來小朋友盡快適應新同學, 新老師......

我小朋友坐最角落位置, 應該坐妳囡囡隔離, 現在佢每天上學都哭, 話小朋友唔同晒, 想同番pn同學玩...唉
今晚妳會否去聽briefing

[ 本帖最後由 Peg_Peg 於 10-8-23 11:12 編輯 ]

24#
發表於 10-8-23 11:59 |只看該作者
Peg_Peg,

Yes, I will attend the briefing session this evening.  See you there.

25#
發表於 10-8-23 15:19 |只看該作者

回復 2# Peg_Peg 的帖子

Hi Peg Peg,

I had the same impression one the first day (we are new to LH) though finally I got a call from a Mandarin teacher last Thursday exchanging views why my girls were crying hard on that day. In fact, my girls were attending a drawing class in that morning therefore got no nap before going to school. May I have some advises from parents whose children are attending pm class? I plan to let them start learning piano early next year yet I am hesitate to arrange the class on Saturday. (You know as working parents we would always want to reserve the Saturday and Sunday as family day) Is it possible to arrange for interest class in the morning on weekdays?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題