搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 Comments on High School in Australia
發新帖
查看: 2825|回覆: 11
go

Comments on High School in Australia [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-15 11:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, I am considering to send my daughter to study the high school (yr 10) in Audtralia. The first choice is in Melbourne and the second choice is in Perth.  May I know that anyone have the suggestions on the Government High School? I got some from the agent. Any comments on them? Thanks!

In Melbourne

Victorian Government Schools
The Peninsula School
Kardinia International School
Ivanhoe Girls Grammer School

In Perth
Western Australian Government Schools
Murdoch College

In Adelaide
Annesley College
Walford Anglican Schools for Girls
Wilderness School

[ 本帖最後由 kitchan98 於 10-8-15 11:32 編輯 ]
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-8-20 22:55 |只看該作者
for Melbourne school, I prefer Ivanhoe Girls Grammer School...

3#
發表於 10-8-21 10:31 |只看該作者

回復 2# kitchan98 的帖子

when will yr daughter go there? my son will go Adelaide in Jan/2011.
are those schools introduced by agents? you may visit below web-site to compare the ranking of mentioned schools.
http://www.myschool.edu.au/SchoolSearch.aspx

4#
發表於 10-8-21 18:19 |只看該作者

回復 3# lisachu888 的帖子

Hi Lisa,

Thanks! Yes, those schools are recommended by the agent. The agent recommended me to choose the goverment schools first such as Vistoria Government Schools in Melourne and Western Australia Government School in Perth. You know, there are a lot of government schools included in the Victoria Government schools and Western Australia Government School. So, I dob't know how to pick the first 3 schools for application. Due to the budget issue, I will select the governemnt school. If the government school is not good, then I will consider to pick the private school for my daughter. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

5#
發表於 10-8-21 22:08 |只看該作者
my daughter will be leaving 2012 Jan & we went to a few school for school tour in July. Finally, we made our decision. u may find more information from the following website.

http://bettereducation.com.au/SchoolRanking.aspx

Don't know why I can't find any information on Vic government school.Actually, Kardinia International School is not a government & just found out one of my aussies' friend 3 kids go there(they love the school).

6#
發表於 10-8-22 09:41 |只看該作者

回復 5# gdaymum 的帖子

Thank you so much! I will check the information by your provided web site.
Yes! I also didn't find any info of the Victoria Government school or Western Australia Government school. You know, there are a lot of schools in their list. Really don't know how to pick and by what kind of criteria of the selection of  school in Australia... suchas  results, school environment & facilities & areas, attitudes of teachers and students, distance between the school and town city,, etc.

7#
發表於 10-8-24 13:44 |只看該作者

回覆 3# kitchan98 的文章

suggest you choose clearly for yr daughter and don't change once yr daughter studies there. Since schools would counted the marks starting yr.11 for students to prepare the final test in yr. 12, most well-known schools will keep good results that they would not easy to accept student in yr. 11 except good marks boys/girls.  
Besides,  good government schools would not accept overseas students for parents in local don't allow schools to give seats to overseas students but not for their children.  It is same happens in everywhere by parents' thought.

8#
發表於 10-8-25 11:27 |只看該作者
Thanks for your information. That's why we need to find out the good gvernemnt schools first and then pick 3 of them for application. I believe that there will be so difficult for applying but I need to try it first. Otherwise, I may need to pick the private schools.

9#
發表於 10-9-16 15:53 |只看該作者

回覆 1# kitchan98 的文章

我不建議您唸政府學校,因為,學生的品行會比較雜,有時會有難民敲詐留學生(知你有錢)。 私校在當地大部份都是中上階級的子弟入讀,人品較好.
對於oversea student 來説,無論您入讀G or P 都是要給oversea student fee 為何不讀私校呢? 至於,Perth or Melbourne ? 本人建議,Melbourne.
因為,M 是澳洲主要的藝術和文化中心,如有國際性的演出和展覽,M 一定有幸參與其中,這不是Perth. 可以媲美的,當然,生活上的消費指數也會有所不同。以上僅以自己留澳的經驗做參考!
:)

10#
發表於 10-9-16 18:58 |只看該作者

回覆 1# smartyou 的文章

it's so bad. Lucky I choose a private school to my son finally.

11#
發表於 10-10-5 09:49 |只看該作者
睇完三個選擇,都冇brisbane,點解呢?

Melbourne & Sydney 我就明白,因為好多人都識。但連 Perth and Adelaide 都有,就係冇 Brisbane,布里斯班真係咁差?撓頭!
國家語委普通話水平測試一級證書, KBPP

12#
發表於 10-10-5 16:56 |只看該作者
I think that people always think about the familiar cities just like me. Mmm! may i know that do you have any idea about the city - Doncaster in Melbourne?  Does it good and safe for children studying there? Thanks for your advice.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題