用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Is it a must for PreNursery class?
發新帖
查看: 1000|回覆: 2
go

Is it a must for PreNursery class? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-11 15:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My boy is attending playgroup every Sat....I think it is helpful for playgroup as he learnt to play with other kids as group and start learning some english from the teacher.  Not sure if it is a must to take prenursey class as well?  Can anyone share some experience or knowledge pls?  Thanks so much in advance.    
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-5 20:00 |只看該作者
It is not a must definitely.

Some full time mom prefer not to go for PN.

From my experience, my son learn toilet training, self feeding, line up, respect and obey teachers, play with other babies (not fighting), put back the chair, carry the school bag himself, dancing, and many others after 2 months KG attending.

He become more matured and love to go to school and like the environment.

All these can equip him better for K1 interview.

Personnaly I prefer N1.

If you think you can teach him the same at home, then no need to go for N1.

3#
發表於 10-9-10 01:52 |只看該作者
Hi GAT,

Thanks so much for your sharing. Very helpful for my consideration.  

I cant teach myself as I need to work and always need OT.   Even feel tired when I took my son to playgroup on Sat.....

For those you mentioned, it will be wonderful if my son can learn this.  I have applied the PN class for my son.  Start in Oct.  They have baby toilet, its good for training my son to go toilet.  

原帖由 GAT 於 10-9-5 20:00 發表
It is not a must definitely.

Some full time mom prefer not to go for PN.

From my experience, my son learn toilet training, self feeding, line up, respect and obey teachers, play with other babies (n ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題