用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any toilet time in ESF kindergarten?
發新帖
查看: 1464|回覆: 6
go

Any toilet time in ESF kindergarten?

發表於 10-8-10 23:59 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter will be in K1  in August 2010.  After I read the parent handbook, it seems that there is no toilet time for our kids.
Is it right?  Any ESF parents can help?

發表於 10-8-11 10:04 |顯示全部帖子
i am afraid u have been thinking too much...

發表於 10-8-11 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
oh, oooray, i think u misunderstood what i mean.The toilet time i mentioned is very common in most kindergarten (both local and international).  It means that all the kids will queue up and follow their class teacher on schedule time.  Just similar to "circle time", "story time".....

I am worrying about if ESF has no toilet time, my kid cannot tell the teacher

發表於 10-8-12 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
No, in ESF kinder they will train the kids to be independent and they have to think for themselves.  The kids will raise their hands if they want to do something, like a tissue, going to the toilet.  Don't worry too much, she will get use to it.  

BTW, I seldom see IS kinder kids queue up for toilet time but yes, most of the local kinders do have this arrangement.
原帖由 linachoy 於 10-8-11 23:40 發表
oh, oooray, i think u misunderstood what i mean.The toilet time i mentioned is very common in most kindergarten (both local and international).  It means that all the kids will queue up and follow the ...

發表於 10-8-12 11:59 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 10-8-12 12:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 linachoy 於 10-8-11 23:40 發表
oh, oooray, i think u misunderstood what i mean.The toilet time i mentioned is very common in most kindergarten (both local and international).  It means that all the kids will queue up and follow the ...

No i didn't.
I have never thought about this but i  clearly know who will be suffering if the school does not handle toilet time properly.
Just share with you that my son had just learnt how to handle toileting last July (a few weeks before K1 started) but he had no "accident" throughout the year.
In a few occasions i saw teacher asking/suggesting children going to toilet and those will go if they have such needs. Some will go by themselves and some will stay and play.
Don't worry. As CSJ安樂窩 said, she will get used to it quickly.

發表於 10-8-12 12:09 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks all of your advice!  I hope she can do it very soon.