查看: 4694|回覆: 27
go

國際學校如何處理小朋友既自理問題??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-28 15:14 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我其實已經有心理準備國際幼稚園唔會好似本地既咁好服侍.
1.國際無如厠時間有需要自己出聲.
2.點心時間你要食自己黎拿,唔食無人會迫你食.呢兩點我都接受.

但呢幾日有一個問題發生,我小朋友三歲因為鼻敏感有鼻水,睇左醫生食左抗敏藥但此終都有流,我已同校車褓姆講書包有口罩同紙巾,(如有需要幫小朋友帶上),佢話會同老師講,上車時我已幫仔仔帶左.但呢幾日接佢放學都滿面已乾涸既鼻水.其實呢個問題係咪都係文化既唔同所以處理有所不同.

請指教因為可能重有更多我無法想像既事要接受,真係想知多些希望多點心理準備.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-28 15:57 |只看該作者
Have u discussed with your class teacher? What did she say?
There are thousand possible reasons to explain the situation but the best way is to ask your class teacher.
BTW, most probably school bus auntie only works for the out-sourcing school bus company; not for the school.
As a parent, if you cannot communicate with the school, how can you expect a school bus auntie can do it for you efficiently.
Sorry for being directed but that is what i feel.

3#
發表於 10-7-28 16:46 |只看該作者
謝謝你回應,其實我自己諗就算褓姆無同老師講,老師都眼見啦,當睇唔倒還是要小朋友要求先幫佢呢???如果我聯絡老師唔係問題,問題會唔會俾老師既感覺我唔係你個仔個工人,自己攪掂啦.,又怕老師誤會我投訴,所以上黎問下各位如何.可能個個都係咁,我再同學校講好似好多餘.
原帖由 oooray 於 10-7-28 15:57 發表
Have u discussed with your class teacher? What did she say?
There are thousand possible reasons to explain the situation but the best way is to ask your class teacher.
BTW, most probably school bus au ...

4#
發表於 10-7-28 17:07 |只看該作者
The teacher will advice your son to stay at home to take a rest until better.
Usually, we can write down the handbook about this problem, ask them to take care/ observe the further problem.
Some student prefer take medicine for long term. They'll keep in office to help the student.

原帖由 pollybell 於 10-7-28 15:14 發表
1.國際無如厠時間有需要自己出聲.

但呢幾日有一個問題發生,我小朋友三歲因為鼻敏感有鼻水,睇 ...
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

5#
發表於 10-7-28 17:26 |只看該作者
如果咁好多時都唔洗返學都似,我個仔黎講一起親就十幾日,冬天可能重跨張,無可能等好返.

想請教下大家應該點寫???係咪話有鼻敏感問題如有需要請協助佢????可否俾個sample我,我唔係好知點寫.請大家盡快幫忙,因為我想今日send e-mail去學校,等明天返黎唔好似之前咁.
原帖由 KaKaYa 於 10-7-28 17:07 發表
The teacher will advice your son to stay at home to take a rest until better.
Usually, we can write down the handbook about this problem, ask them to take care/ observe the further problem.
Some stude ...

6#
發表於 10-7-28 17:46 |只看該作者
Dear pollybell,
My kid also have Nasal Allergies inborn. So try to keep good health for him.
I try to give 華潤堂(淮安冬虫草粉) with milk from baby to now. But you may used long times.
Now he better around 2-3 years. So you can try.
I don't expect to take more western medicine for the kids.
If you prefer faster , you can try this http://www.lamkamsang.com/
But you must see the instruction for the child.
My child only under 8, he take only 1 pill when he need. (like the weather is not very good 1- 2 times only.)

7#
發表於 10-7-28 17:53 |只看該作者
I'm afraid the school would be complaint me about this flu.
So I'll write down the handbook and clarify this is not flu is Nasal Allgeries only.
And ask them " ....give you inconverience caused......!
Sometimes, you can take about doctor certify to identification.
Because most of parent afraid the kid's classmates have sick at kindergarten or primary school.
原帖由 pollybell 於 10-7-28 17:26 發表
如果咁好多時都唔洗返學都似,我個仔黎講一起親就十幾日,冬天可能重跨張,無可能等好返.

想請教下大家應該點寫???係咪話有鼻敏感問題如有需要請協助佢????可否俾個sample我,我唔係好知點寫.請大家盡快幫忙,因為我想今 ...

8#
發表於 10-7-28 19:25 |只看該作者
謝謝kakaya : 資料好有用.

原帖由 KaKaYa 於 10-7-28 17:46 發表
Dear pollybell,
My kid also have Nasal Allergies inborn. So try to keep good health for him.
I try to give 華潤堂(淮安冬虫草粉) with milk from baby to now. But you may used long times.
Now he better a ...

9#
發表於 10-7-28 19:44 |只看該作者
無錯,國際學校就是這樣教育的....我囝讀了一年,我還在適應當中...其實無話誰對誰錯的...只不過既然我們選了國際學校的教學方式,同時亦要接受他們在其他方面的教導方法...我想,你小朋友的學校跟我囝的差不多...老師一般要求孩子獨立....最初一兩次可能會口手並用 (同口提點 + 動手幫忙)...但之後便會變成只用口提點...再之後便不理會了....我囝學校 case 係:nursery 開學初,孩子如要玩水,必須先行穿上圍裙...囝囝最初有人提點 & 幫忙...但兩星期後,囝囝每日放學都換了衫 (因為校服濕左)....我知是因他玩水前忘記穿圍裙....一星期後,囝囝放學沒有換衫了,只是校服少少濕濕的 (原以為洗手或飲水時弄濕)....下一星期後,TA (香港人) 靜靜跟我說,叫我同囝囝傾下玩水前要穿圍裙一事...到那時我才知囝囝沒有換衫的上星期,原來不是囝囝學乖了,而是老師為令囝囝自己明白,所以故意不幫囝囝換衫..任由他濕透的校服在他身上自行風乾....另一case係:囝囝一入學不久便病了很久...好了回校後又病...我跟醫生討論過後,懷疑學校的戶外沙池不太乾淨 (囝囝每次回家也似 spiderman 電影中的那個 sandman 一樣,全身連鞋襪也能流出一堆沙的),所以回校跟老師說暫時不要讓囝囝玩沙吧...怎知老師回說那沙池很乾淨的,而且玩沙也是學習環節之一,不能減除,最多今個星期不玩,但下星期開始還是要繼續的!其他類似的例子還有很多...我選擇了這間學校,因為它是一間好學校,所以我亦選擇了自己 & 囝囝作出改變....

你的case,我想還是好好教導一下小朋友,他自己多加抹擦鼻水吧...

Good luck!

原帖由 pollybell 於 10-7-28 15:14 發表
1.國際無如厠時間有需要自己出聲.

但呢幾日有一個問題發生,我小朋友三歲因為鼻敏感有鼻水,睇 ...

[ 本帖最後由 gardenwoods 於 10-7-28 19:51 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 10-7-28 20:50 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

11#
發表於 10-7-28 21:01 |只看該作者
謝謝gardenwoods既分享,真係睇倒O晒嘴,你講得好0岩真係要適應下,有時真係估佢唔倒.
原帖由 gardenwoods 於 10-7-28 19:44 發表
無錯,國際學校就是這樣教育的....我囝讀了一年,我還在適應當中...其實無話誰對誰錯的...只不過既然我們選了國際學校的教學方式,同時亦要接受他們在其他方面的教導方法...我想,你小朋友的學校跟我囝的差不多...老師一般要 ...

12#
發表於 10-7-28 21:06 |只看該作者
我個仔識抹但此終好求其,抹一兩下就算,有時顧住玩流都唔理,有時又順手用手抹,一抹咪成面都係羅,我都有放條毛巾在褲袋叫佢自己抹,但此終要提羅.
原帖由 BabaTed 於 10-7-28 20:50 發表
恕我直言, 其實教2-3歲的小孩子抹鼻涕不會太難, 最初跟他一起試, 示範給他看, 也請他做, 做多幾次小孩子便會做到了........問題是通常家長貪快幫了他們, 又看不過眼他們抹不乾淨/ 不理, 所以孩子更加習慣了有鼻水也 ...

13#
發表於 10-7-28 21:42 |只看該作者
另外仲有著衫多與少也是一個大考驗...無論夏天或冬天,除非你孩子很怕熱/大汗,一般本地人會寧願著多少少...因為夏天室內冷氣凍、冬天刮大風(室外)...但外國籍的老師一般認為小朋友要鍛鍊身體,不能動輒便穿厚/大衣...

原帖由 pollybell 於 10-7-28 21:01 發表
謝謝gardenwoods既分享,真係睇倒O晒嘴,你講得好0岩真係要適應下,有時真係估佢唔倒.

14#
發表於 10-7-28 21:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 pollybell 於 10-7-28 21:06 發表
我個仔識抹但此終好求其,抹一兩下就算,有時顧住玩流都唔理,有時又順手用手抹,一抹咪成面都係羅,我都有放條毛巾在褲袋叫佢自己抹,但此終要提羅.

My son is the same way.  It's just a way to teach the child to be independent.  The school has asked to me keep him out of school for the first time and called my helper to take him home.  Then I told the class teacher that he's coughing because of the post-nasal drip caused by allergies.  But I have been treating him the same way at home, he has to ask for a tissue or tell us that he needs his nose wiped if he has a runny nose.  Otherwise it stays the same way at home.  If you want him to take the tissue out and wipe it at school, then you would have to stop doing it for him at home too.. and let him know that it's yukie to let it running down to the lips.

I know it's hard and doesn't seem to hygienic to begin with, but children don't really like their nose running either.. he will learn he would have to do it himself.

15#
發表於 10-7-28 22:20 |只看該作者
謝謝lottieclee你既意見,我會努力再訓練佢.
原帖由 lottieclee 於 10-7-28 21:45 發表

My son is the same way.  It's just a way to teach the child to be independent.  The school has asked to me keep him out of school for the first time and called my helper to take him home.  Then I to ...

16#
發表於 10-7-29 10:07 |只看該作者
Hi pollybell,
Have u heard 天灸?. non-intrusive treatment, just stick some medicines on the back for 20 minutes for children (only itchy itchy itchy). I thought it was a silly treatment before but it really works for my children. Runny nose symptom greatly improved.

17#
發表於 10-7-29 11:57 |只看該作者
謝謝oooray你好心呀,我有聽過,但我小朋友有蠶豆証(G6PD),中藥唔知得唔得,可否介紹你個中醫俾我,我想問清楚先試.
原帖由 oooray 於 10-7-29 10:07 發表
Hi pollybell,
Have u heard 天灸?. non-intrusive treatment, just stick some medicines on the back for 20 minutes for children (only itchy itchy itchy). I thought it was a silly treatment before but it  ...

18#
發表於 10-7-29 13:34 |只看該作者
可考慮比小朋友keep住游水,對鼻敏感&氣管敏感好有幫助。

19#
發表於 10-7-29 15:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 pollybell 於 10-7-29 11:57 發表
謝謝oooray你好心呀,我有聽過,但我小朋友有蠶豆証(G6PD),中藥唔知得唔得,可否介紹你個中醫俾我,我想問清楚先試.

我細個件都係G6PD。舊年(3歲)做過;冇異樣。今年又黎。第一劑做完亦冇異樣。
人人體質唔同,要自行評估風險。唔敢介紹做定唔做;自己就響仁濟(長沙灣政府合署)做;但佢地話有小量"麻黃"(定唔知乜野...唔記得左...總之係G6PD要忌食o既野);問d醫師一個話今年改左方一個又話冇改...唔知信邊個...但心諗又唔係食落肚咪博一博...加上個衰仔有asthma底...鼻水倒流又易引起支氣管炎再引發asthma...

20#
發表於 10-7-29 17:49 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 10-7-29 05:07 發表
Hi pollybell,
Have u heard 天灸?. non-intrusive treatment, just stick some medicines on the back for 20 minutes for children (only itchy itchy itchy). I thought it was a silly treatment before but it  ...

今年就MISSED 左個TIMING,因第一次要在7月19日!! 第2次就是今日AH!!
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題