發表於 10-7-26 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 10-7-28 01:19 |顯示全部帖子

文理游泳課

我的女兒五歲半,在德福上課,游泳池是私人的,比較清潔,女兒學了兩堂,很開心,能浮水,有很多比她少的同學,他是比較大的,你可以試試,有一位家長可以進去看著的。

[ 本帖最後由 tiffanytong 於 10-7-28 01:28 編輯 ]

發表於 10-7-28 13:24 |顯示全部帖子
陳家大少奶,你仲記唔記得我呀?

我唔知文理泳會好唔好,但對佢地同你講嘅嘢就好有保留囉!傲宏由5個月大開始每年夏天都有學游泳,不過個教練都好坦白同我地講咁細個小朋友唔好期望佢會真正識游水,咁細個學游的目標是令佢唔怕水,如果真正要學識游水是大約K3的事。而我亦問過/參考過其他泳會的資料,普遍咁細個學游水的目標只是令小朋友唔怕水而已,而唔係識游囉!

傲宏自從上年夏天後已經可以用水袖在水中踢腳咁「游」,亦唔怕在泳池邊跳水,我已經好滿意進度啦!我建議你不如再打去問清楚,咁細個究竟學咩嘢、預期目標等。如果佢話會教你小朋友自由式/蛙式,預期小朋友3個月可以游成個塘,我諗你都可以同佢地講bye bye啦!

原帖由 陳家大少奶 於 10-7-26 22:58 發表
今日去書展,一時心軟報左名,但只交了$100 deposit.
我囡囡兩歲半,吾怕水。佢地孟話自己的教練好識得教bb,又話三個月內怕水都學得識…

請參加過的mami 分享一下,比d 意見。 ...

發表於 10-7-30 10:26 |顯示全部帖子
對於文理泳會, 不太熟識, 但對於那個sales所講, 3個月怕水都會學識, 我就真係有d質疑 & 保留。

我既小朋友今年5歲, 暑假時報左泳天游泳會, 學左一個月, 進度理想, 兼且非常鍾意游泳。同佢一齊學既兩位小妹妹 (我估大約4歲), 依然好怕水, 阿sir用個玩具花灑照頭淋, 佢地驚到即刻上水, 所以我覺得3個月學識係冇可能。就算我個仔咁鍾意學, 個教練都話只學一個暑假係冇用的, 所以我打算俾阿囝一直學

發表於 10-7-30 22:15 |顯示全部帖子
My friend and I have a very bad expericience at Mami.  My two sons have learnt one year.  My elder son start to learn when he is 5 years old.  My younger son is start at 2.5 years old.  The course is guarentee he can swim 5m.  However, they alway change the teacher and the progress is very slow.  Most of our classmates cannot swim 5 m after the 20 classes.  They can let you just continuous without any leave.  You need to pay the entrance for the pool and continuous to learn until the children can swim so call 5 m.  Finally, they can just swim a short distance.  Mami said they can complete.  I accepted because I don't think they can learn from the class.  This summer they follow the private teacher 1:2 to learn again.

Mami is waste my time and money.  I suggest you to waste HK$100 rather than waive $2xxx and time.  From my expericience, the learning course to our children, if not O.K. is waste your children's time is the main point.