用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Can any Raimondi's parents give comment?
發新帖
查看: 709|回覆: 2
go

Can any Raimondi's parents give comment? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-15 11:35 |只看該作者

Can any Raimondi's parents give comment?

My son has registered for Raimondi. I know it is a good school but can anyone tell me more about:

a) whether the boys are normally well-behaved?
b) whether the teachers/principal there are accessible, love children? or they scold children all the time? what will teachers do for lower achievers?
c) its academic level is just right or it will teach subjects one/half level higher ?
d) how many students are there in one class?
e) is English taught by Native Speaker?
f) I note there is swimming interest class, as the school does not have swimming pool, where does it have its swimming class.

Sorry for a series of questions cus I want to know more to decide whether I should eventually abandone the Central Allocation as requested by the School. Thanks!

2#
發表於 04-12-1 12:09 |只看該作者

Re: Can any Raimondi's parents give comment?

Dear Nick :

I have consult a P4 student and his mother, they give you the following reply :
A)The boys are normally well-behave. Most of them come form middle class family they care very much about this.
B)The teacher/principal are easily accessible, they love children. They won’t be scold all the time. Of course, there are some teachers that are quite straight to students. Their requirements are high. Lower achievers may have to attend tuition class after normal school hours.
C)About 40 students.
D)Oral lesson are taught by Native speaker.
E) Students can joint the swim class in South China Association at their wish.

They highly recommend the school to you.

chubaba

3#
發表於 04-12-1 12:13 |只看該作者

Re: Can any Raimondi's parents give comment?

Chubaba

I can imagine you are really a responsible person that for the questions I've raised quite a time ago, you still returned your reply as promised.  

Thank you so much for your reply and am glad to hear so many good comments.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題