用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 德望 , ST Clare's , 聖心 你地會點揀呢?
樓主: sin_928
go

德望 , ST Clare's , 聖心 你地會點揀呢? [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

41#
發表於 10-8-29 11:56 |只看該作者
I assume the question is for me (as I did apply for SPK for my daughter last year).

As this topic is not related to SPK so let me make it brief and quick.  I guess just like other parents, I am not that educated about education system in HK when I look for kindergartens for my elder one two years ago.  So, I just pick the popular choices just like everyone.  But when it comes to the point that I need to make a choice, then I started to research really hard to understand the real meanings......

Anyway, my young one will apply for K1 this year and SPK will not be in my list this time.

原帖由 chunlaifat 於 10-8-29 01:25 發表
What do you think about St Paul's Convent? You did apply it for your daughter last year.

42#
發表於 10-8-29 23:18 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

43#
發表於 10-8-30 13:00 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

can you elaborate more your point of view?  If GH is a private school, will u also have the same comment?  Why Chrisitan school can be DSS?

Sorry, I don't quite understand, you may PM me as the topic isn't related to here.

cheers
icbb1230

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-8-27 23:22 發表
No problem.  It's an open discussion so everyone can have their own interpretation.

Similarly, my own interpretation of DSS shouldn't match the Catholic belief for education.  Just that.

Ian

醒目開學勳章

44#
發表於 10-8-30 17:53 |只看該作者
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1703585

here's one of my previous posts concerning these two.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-8-29 23:18 發表
Can you elaborate on curriculum comparison between SHCK and SPK? or just on SHCK?

Perhaps a link to your previous relevant discussions would be most helpful. thanks!

醒目開學勳章

45#
發表於 10-8-30 18:06 |只看該作者
Please note that I am NOT comparing Catholic and Christian schools.  There are many schools with management organizations from any religions!  Anyone can run a DSS, but with my personal knowledge of Catholic school organizations, I just feel it is inappropriate to do so only.  I don't have any further elaboration.

May be you can refer to formal information about DSS from EDB:
http://www.edb.gov.hk/index.aspx?nodeid=1475&langno=2

Sorry but I really have nothing more to add concerning DSS and SPK vs. SHCK here since it is not sin_928's questions.

原帖由 icbb1230 於 10-8-30 13:00 發表
Hi Ian,

can you elaborate more your point of view?  If GH is a private school, will u also have the same comment?  Why Chrisitan school can be DSS?

Sorry, I don't quite understand, you may PM me as ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題