1. SC 講到明課程設計係K3畢業=P2水平
2. K1 唔算有功課,真係毫無壓力。
3. K2 功課都幾多,真係要花點精神,兩次考試,因為成
    績表要用來考小一,不容忽視!
4. K3 功課繼續"谷".....
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-15 10:43 |只看該作者
just would like to share my experience and feelings.  

I found that SC K3 homework is not heavy loaded at all.   Only 2 to 3 homework each day, and each homework is a single-sided page only.   And for the Chinese writing, the grid is very big.

I saw KV homework, the Chinese Writing homework is double-sided and the grid is smaller.

more important, my kid does not have any pressure for studying in SC at all.   my kid loves going to the school so much and enjoys in participating projects.  there are 2 projects in K3, each last for 1 week.  No homework at all during the project week.

for the exam (actually it is accessment without any marks given, accessement includes paper home and 1-to-1 chatting), no need to "谷" if just let the kid do a little bit revision each day.   the assessment are based on the 4-week plan and revision scope provided.

[ 本帖最後由 little_pama 於 10-7-15 11:13 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 10-7-16 21:46 |只看該作者
During Mon to Thu, it is 2 to 3 homework, but Friday is sometimes 5 to 6. My kid find it no difficulty and love to do homework.

But it is right that 中文閱讀理解is equal to P2 level. Just go to bookstore today and take a look to P2 Chinese exercise. Wow, it is my kid homework in SC.

4#
發表於 10-7-18 00:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-16 21:46 發表
During Mon to Thu, it is 2 to 3 homework, but Friday is sometimes 5 to 6. My kid find it no difficulty and love to do homework.

But it is right that 中文閱讀理解is equal to P2 level. Just go to book ...

Yes, you are right. As my girl will use P2 English book for primary 1 so I decide to buy P1 textbook for her to do revision in summer. But when I take a look in it, it is too easy and it is what she learnt in K3 so I decide to save my money by not buying those books.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題