搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 [學琴]--系我急進???定系佢有問題???--
樓主: iukayan
go

[學琴]--系我急進???定系佢有問題???-- [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-7-30 01:23 |只看該作者
Hi Ohmygosh,

Which music college did you graduated in?  Do you mind telling us who you studied with back then?  I am having trouble with teaching 3-5 year old kids, is there any point in teaching them to read music at such young age?  FACE ALL COWS EAT GRASS, it seems too hard for them to understand.  I started when I was 3 with susuki method by ear and somehow manage to do my grade 4 when i was 5.  Anyone tried the rainbow method? sigh... all my 7 year old + students are in love with music and practices at least an hour a day however the younger ones are ...........

dim suen... I even spoke to my previous piano teacher Eleanor Wong and she told me it depends on the child's ability and the chemistry between teacher and student at such young age.  Something I really really want to be able to achieve.  Bond with 3-5 year old kids, if they can get a head starts, they'll be future concert pianist!

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-7-28 21:14 發表
我自己教琴﹐每個學生﹐不論級數高低(我教beginner-diploma)﹐必定先彈scales&arpeggios﹐然後彈練習曲和sight-reading﹐再彈2-3首樂曲﹐然後再練aural和做theory.

我自己在英國大學﹐專業音樂演奏學位畢業﹐已經全職教琴多年﹐有相 ...

22#
發表於 10-7-30 20:33 |只看該作者
Diploma at Royal Holloway, University of London, and then Bachelor of Music at the University of Sheffield. I studied Piano with David Derby, Yolande Wrigley, Gemma Webster and Kenneth van Barthold.

d

原帖由 tigerjosh 於 10-7-30 01:23 發表
Hi Ohmygosh,

Which music college did you graduated in?  Do you mind telling us who you studied with back then?  I am having trouble with teaching 3-5 year old kids, is there any point in teaching the ...

23#
發表於 10-7-30 23:49 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

24#
發表於 10-7-31 00:15 |只看該作者
我學得你講得好啱, 我以前跟過兩個老師, 一個主力起彈到首歌, 但係另一個老師係住力要我學好啲手勢, 雖然後者學得辛苦啲, 但係我彈琴技巧掌握得好啲, 你可否比你e-mail或者電話我, 我想幫仔仔搵個老師教琴, 我就唔會教佢, 教小朋友唔係我既本領

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-7-12 15:12 發表
我是一名全職私人鋼琴及小提琴老師(英國大學音樂系主修演奏畢業)。回港之初﹐也收過一些四歲半以下的學生﹐但最後﹐我自己的經驗是﹐小朋友四歲半後的進程會比之前明顯得多﹐理解能力﹐集中力﹐以及手部動作控制各方面也是。雖然經 ...

25#
發表於 10-7-31 15:02 |只看該作者
alfredstop

我自己教學多年的經驗﹐不論年紀大小﹐習慣傳統教學的學生﹐會更容易配合我的教法。坦白說﹐我不太懂得迎合小朋友的喜好﹐不怎麼去tum小朋友﹐但會適當的讚賞和批評﹐給予具體的建議去改善學生的技巧和音樂表達力﹐我從來不輕看小孩子的能力﹐因此對他們也要求頗高﹔另外我要求學生要有責任感和相當的服從性。

您孩子多大呀?我只收四歲半以上的。資料我另外send比你。

原帖由 alfredstop 於 10-7-31 00:15 發表
我學得你講得好啱, 我以前跟過兩個老師, 一個主力起彈到首歌, 但係另一個老師係住力要我學好啲手勢, 雖然後者學得辛苦啲, 但係我彈琴技巧掌握得好啲, 你可否比你e-mail或者電話我, 我想幫仔仔搵個老師教琴, 我就唔會 ...

26#
發表於 10-7-31 15:30 |只看該作者
It's quite a headache to teach small kids aged 3-4. There's no shortcut to note recognition. I often ask younger beginners to clap the rhythm and read aloud the letter names before they start playing a tune. Also, it's supplemented with a little bit of theory exercise each week. FACE could be some help, too.

原帖由 tigerjosh 於 10-7-30 01:23 發表
Hi Ohmygosh,

Which music college did you graduated in?  Do you mind telling us who you studied with back then?  I am having trouble with teaching 3-5 year old kids, is there any point in teaching the ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題