用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 interview content in 學之園, Boxhill, Greenfield, Yo ...
發新帖
查看: 1580|回覆: 5
go

interview content in 學之園, Boxhill, Greenfield, York, Greenville? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-6 02:04 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Can anyone help to tell me what they ask the kids to do for interview in these KG?
學之園, Boxhill, Greenfield, York, Greenville
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-6 10:27 |只看該作者
I have attended the Boxhil interview when my son was 15 months old.  As my son was so young and could not perform any test, they just asked him sit down and play, and then the teacher talked with me in English.  We were asked to fill a English questionner and handed it to the teacher before the interview.

3#
發表於 10-7-6 11:14 |只看該作者
My daughter attended the interview of Box Hill and Greenfield when she was 15 months old too.

Box Hill: group interview, conducted in English only. The deputy principal asked my daughter to tidy up the toys; point to her eyes, ears, toes; point to mama's eyes, hair, kiss mama; sing and dance togehter.

Greenfield: individual interview.  1 local and 1 NET teacher. The intervew focused on the parents' response.  They only asked my daugher to do some simple pattern matching; pass the toys to papa mama;  point to her eyes, ears etc.

Both kinders accepted my daughter's application.

4#
發表於 10-7-6 18:36 |只看該作者
thank you dear. Anyone know abt others?York and 學之園?

5#
發表於 10-7-6 19:31 |只看該作者
My daughter got an interview in LH when she was 18 months. Te interview was divided into two sessions.
1. Group interview. A group of five kids sat in a room listening to a story read by a foreigner. A teacher walked around to observe how the kids "respnded".
2. Individual interview. My daughter was first asked to insert a no. of coins into a piggy bank. She was then asked to do some matchings. The teacher finally asked the parent some Q about the kid. This session was conducted in Cantonese.

Hope this information helps.

6#
發表於 10-7-6 23:57 |只看該作者

回覆 5# teresa_timothy 的文章

thank you and this sound great because my girl love the piggy bank!
No one know abt York??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題