搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 陳守仁 vs 德望 點選 ?
發新帖
查看: 3636|回覆: 13
go

陳守仁 vs 德望 點選 ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-3 14:14 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
阿女考到 陳守仁 及 德望 點選 ? 一間人氣急升, 3000多人考, 一間升中有保證. 頭痛 !!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-3 17:46 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 10-7-3 18:40 |只看該作者
I'm happy if you choice Good Hope, hahaha    my son is waiting for TSL.

原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-3 14:14 發表
阿女考到 陳守仁 及 德望 點選 ? 一間人氣急升, 3000多人考, 一間升中有保證. 頭痛 !!!
哈哈笑容!!!!!!!!!!!!

4#
發表於 10-7-3 21:20 |只看該作者
我個女係活潑,好動,愛思考,好奇心強但喜歡閱讀.在學術上都可以谷到.中英文現在都okay.

兩間學校都各有好處.

德望:學術強,聽講中英數都教得很有系統,有中學Back up,但較嚴,我怕個女的創意不能表達並變得沈默.
有朋友個女讀四年級,話功課多不過有interactive project,並加強了英文的通識教育.亦不是外界形容得那麼谷.

陳守仁:英文好,有third language,課程有趣(看過簡報會後知悉),但無中學back up.老師不推薦,話中文差.只得英文.但我不知實際情況.亦怕校內小朋友好頑皮 (不過都係道聽途說)
今年升中派位有10多個去顏寶玲,我又覺得不是十分理想.但5,6年後應該會好D.
(其實我係放棄了cky而選擇陳守仁).
兩間都好,所以都好煩....不過偏向喜歡TSL但覺得GH穩陣...
煩請各位給予意見.

First phase 無報,因為要抽Maryknoll, 所以Second Phase 叩門位入.

在家說廣東話,普通話和英語.
其實我都沒有太多追問面試的內容.不過老師會偏重小朋友的英語程度,性格,背景和面試過程怎樣回答.希望回應到樓主的問題.

原帖由 puika_shop 於 10-7-3 17:46 發表
陳守仁似係活動教學啲 男女校
德望就傳統 女校

睇你個女係文靜類定 creative o固類
文靜揀德望, creative 緊係揀陳守仁啦

btw, 你可以分享下囡囡考陳守仁的經驗嗎 ?
係咪全英面試 洗唔洗 in 埋家長 同係咪真係好難 ...

5#
發表於 10-7-3 23:24 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 10-7-4 00:20 |只看該作者
TSL is activity-based school like Creative school, Choi Kai Yau pri school while GHS is a traditional school like DGS, St. Mary... Actually, it is very difficult to compare them. You should choose upon your daulghter's personality.

Undoubtedly, the academic attainment in GHS is a bit higher because GHS has to adapt to the educational culture and system in Hong Kong. It is what happens in Hong Kong. The parents have no choices.

Most probably, 80% pupils will be upgraded to GHS (secondary section) if academic achievement and conducts are good. You can take it into account if you want to repeat one more time after 6 years or not.
Besides, for your information that the pupils enjoy vey much on their school life they love the teachers and teachers love the pupils.

The principal of GHS presumably does not encouge Good Hoper to attend any tutorial study because it may suffocate them to lose the interest of study and knowledge pursuit. Time and money wasting are also concerned. What she recommends, is just following the routine reading and assignements that are very good enough in learning.

They are good schools but different style.
Think twice before you make your decision

Regards,

7#
發表於 10-7-4 01:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 junior_pam 於 10-7-4 00:20 發表
TSL is activity-based school like Creative school, Choi Kai Yau pri school while GHS is a traditional school like DGS, St. Mary... Actually, it is very difficult to compare them. You should choose upo ...

Hi junior_pam,

Thanks for your comments and these are the exact insight that I projected GHS's real situation. Is your daughter studied in GHS ? Do you know when GHS will start to use Putonghua in Chinese language lesson (i.e. P1 or P2) ?

This is a dilema for me that my daugther can adopt to both traditional (push push) and activity-oriented which her K3 teacher recommend traditional as this is more safe for her education path.

However,TSL provides opportunities in global vision and cultural interaction training in low cost. This is more attractive to me. But, I don't know if it is risky to give up a more secure education path.

Recently, it seems GHS is loosing its popularity where parents easily give up GHS place.On the contrary, TSL is becoming more popular. Am I right ? Do you know why ?

Regards,

8#
發表於 10-7-4 22:38 |只看該作者
I think it is the same situation of TSL and GHS that most of parents (not all) will give up their choice because they can get the place from their beloved subsidied school.

The popularity is attributed by various factors and it is very subjective. It is rather difficult to measure it. I can say each parents may have their own apprasial on school.

My daughter is studying in GHS right now. She can learn to be independent, obedient and good in commanding the English. She does not study in any English Kindergartens before but just follow the routine assignments and additional worksheets. Up till now, she can write about 100 words weekly diary. I am so astonished that  her progress in  English is very prominent.

As I know, PTH teaching in Chinese Langauage only happens in Form one at secondary school. That may not satisfy your expectation. GHS has PTH lessions in twice a week.

The school works of traditional school must be heavier than activity-based school. It is a must. On the contrary, as your kindergarten teacher said, it is more correlational to the Hong Kong Educational System. Of course, it is a disgusting system.

You may try to think what the eduational system is in Hong Kong and which schools can fit in it. Maybe, you may find the answer.   

Regards

原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-4 01:00 發表

Hi junior_pam,

Thanks for your comments and these are the exact insight that I projected GHS's real situation. Is your daughter studied in GHS ? Do you know when GHS will start to use Putonghua in  ...

[ 本帖最後由 junior_pam 於 10-7-4 23:19 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 10-7-5 09:39 |只看該作者
其實兩間都是好學校,你小朋友咁smart, 去那一間都可以前程錦繡.
祝你可以早日作出决定,唔駛hold著兩個位(假設你己將抽奨位放了出去)放暑假.... 咁你同另一個小朋友o旣父母都可以過一個開心又放心嘅假期!! :)

原帖由 elmum 於 3/7/2010 21:20 發表
我個女係活潑,好動,愛思考,好奇心強但喜歡閱讀.在學術上都可以谷到.中英文現在都okay.

兩間學校都各有好處.

德望:學術強,聽講中英數都教得很有系統,有中學Back up,但較嚴,我怕個女的創意不能表達並變得沈默.
有朋 ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-7-5 16:21 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

10#
發表於 10-7-5 13:42 |只看該作者

回覆 1# flostangraphy 的文章

agree with you!
哈哈笑容!!!!!!!!!!!!

11#
發表於 10-7-5 14:13 |只看該作者
Hi naoch, same as u, I like Camoes very very much and hope I can receive a big surprise one day!

Really hope the school will call me for offering a seat for my boy before Sep!

12#
發表於 10-7-5 14:39 |只看該作者
Hope we will be meeting one day in TSL.
BTW, Please check PM and I have a question to ask!

原帖由 haodimama 於 10-7-5 14:13 發表
Hi naoch, same as u, I like Camoes very very much and hope I can receive a big surprise one day!

Really hope the school will call me for offering a seat for my boy before Sep!
哈哈笑容!!!!!!!!!!!!

13#
發表於 10-7-5 14:51 |只看該作者
hi haodi: could not PM to u, I just wanna ask where is yr son allocated!

原帖由 naoch 於 10-7-5 14:39 發表
Hope we will be meeting one day in TSL.
BTW, Please check PM and I have a question to ask!

[ 本帖最後由 naoch 於 10-7-5 18:59 編輯 ]
哈哈笑容!!!!!!!!!!!!

14#
發表於 10-7-5 16:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 junior_pam 於 10-7-4 22:38 發表
I think it is the same situation of TSL and GHS that most of parents (not all) will give up their choice because they can get the place from their beloved subsidied school.

The popularity is attribu ...

Thank you very much for your sharing !! Your comments provide an indepth guideline to me.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題