go

什么牌子的書包適合Y1﹖ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-28 12:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
小兒即將就讀y1,請問需要帶回家的書多不多﹐重不重﹐除了校服公司的藍色書包﹐還有沒有其它選擇﹖藍色是哪一種藍色﹖深藍﹐淺藍﹐彩藍﹐有圖案可以嗎﹖多謝。
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-6-28 12:42 |只看該作者
Hi, normally blue tone is okay, dark blue or light blue is ok. Most students i saw they are using dark blue or medium blue may be it's more popular in market.  If you ask teacher about the cartoons on bag they will not prefer big area of cartoons, but still some kids are using them.  
You may shop SPI or Dr.Kong where they have sz."S" which suits year 1; if your kid is bigger size or taller, it will be good to choose "M" so he/she can use it for more years. The brands are comparatively expensive..ard $300-400  but more durable. (Zeven is tooo expensive.. over $700 i guess).  

Kids can keep some books and dictionary at school but their bags are still quite heavy because they need to bring theme books (eng + chi) everyday, reading scheme (eng + chi) probably twice a week (back + fro makes it 3-4 days in the school bag), a couple of workbook, worksheets or project file.

3#
發表於 10-7-25 08:02 |只看該作者
Is the school bag color restricted to blue ?
Would other color be acceptable as long as there is no big cartoons on ?

原帖由 ate-a-lamb 於 10-6-28 12:42 發表
Hi, normally blue tone is okay, dark blue or light blue is ok. Most students i saw they are using dark blue or medium blue may be it's more popular in market.  If you ask teacher about the cartoons on ...

4#
發表於 10-7-26 14:11 |只看該作者
Yes, the color of school bag is restricted to BLUE only.

原帖由 EJM 於 10-7-25 08:02 發表
Is the school bag color restricted to blue ?
Would other color be acceptable as long as there is no big cartoons on ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題