搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 自己教個仔彈琴
樓主: ohmygosh
go

自己教個仔彈琴 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 10-7-3 14:00 |只看該作者
其實我主要想鍛煉孩子的意志﹐耐性﹐和專注力﹐並學習凡事盡力而為。加上當初他自己提出要學﹐我也提醒他要對自己負責任﹐畢竟都三歲了﹐不再是BB。

最近看見他每天早晚認真的學習和練習﹐自己一想起/我一提起他就會主動坐埋個琴到﹐放好琴書﹐排好手指﹐把當日要練的都練好了才離開再去玩﹐我已經很滿足 。 今朝練習時我同個仔仲彈左幾首duets(他彈melody﹐我彈accompaniment)﹐我覺得很warm好sweet...haha。

同埋﹐我看見他真的喜歡學習彈琴﹐不怕辛苦。因為我不太懂得tum小朋友﹐一直都是用最傳統-最悶-的教法﹐教最正統的名稱﹐姿勢和動作﹐做得不好一定要再做﹐重複至有進步為止。

我覺得﹐既然要學﹐初期就要比較密集的去練﹐最緊要是學了東西的要一直牢記﹐並多讓手指做正確的運動和練習﹐有錯即改。

原帖由 KnN 於 10-7-2 17:58 發表
我violin 只差fellowship, 亦自知無望, 私心上梗想佢做到喇, 個女音樂天份唔及個仔, 不過佢地開心就算了

[ 本帖最後由 ohmygosh 於 10-7-3 14:27 編輯 ]

62#
發表於 10-7-6 12:24 |只看該作者
我都好期望同我仔仔彈duet的一日 :)
加油!

63#
發表於 10-7-6 14:49 |只看該作者
ohmygosh       

agree!

我都係傳統型老師及媽媽,最著重姿勢和動作﹐做得不好一定要再做﹐重複至有進步為止。

小朋友的基本工最重要,學壞容易,學好真係難呀!

64#
發表於 10-7-9 11:00 |只看該作者
希望以後繼續和大家分享﹗

65#
發表於 10-7-9 15:30 |只看該作者
oh my gosh, fellow teachers,

I've only been teaching for a year so I'm a bit fresh.  I saw all your posts and definately i'm touched.  I'd like to start off by introducing myself.  I started the piano when I was 3 with a japanese teacher in canada under the susuki method, back in HK when I was 8 and was lucky to have miss wong (eleanor wong) until 14 years old I got scholarship to go to Chetham's school of music. Finally RSAMD and Trinity College.

Teaching is a different story.  I love children and all my students are really cool.  One of my students who is 7 years old, never touched the piano nor music classes has perfect pitch.  First lesson as soon as I went through the basics such as the name of notes, FACE, all cows eat grass, fingering 1 2 3 4 5 = thumb index finger middle finger etc... First lessons in Bach Minuet in G.  RH, LH entire peice in one lesson.  2nd lesson I played RH he played LH vica-versa a few times he then played both hands together.  3rd lesson he played all the notes in full speed and we spent 30 mins on dynamics. I spend the rest of the time teaching him scales and ADAD.  You'd define that talented right? Thats my first student.

Within 3 months I was teaching 11 more, 8 of them were 7 years old and out of that 5 were total beginners.  1 went through the tom lee course which I had no idea what it was.  I literally did the same thing.  Basic theory talk for 10 mins. Scale finger grouping and ADAD for 10 mins and LH RH Minuet in G!  Next lessons hands together slowly.  The ones who practiced longer during the week played better.  a 10 year old beginner played both hands at the beginning of the 2nd lesson.  I need to mention that I use and give my students powerpoint with animation for the theory, ipad apps computer programs for ear training and I feed them the fingering and relevent notes.... just to get them motivated, be able to play a song in hours.  I find those beginner books are so boring, don't your students find it boring?  Please share your students reaction.

I'm a big bach fan, strong believer 10,000 hour rule.  Practice is the KEY.  therefore I spent a lot of time to entertain the kids before and after the lesson.  All kids can be motivated.  I literally made the lesson fun, no beginners can read and play.  they can only look at their fingers.  Which means they need to remember what notes to be played.  Some of you might disagree with my teaching methods to this point saying thats bad fundamentals, you are just feeding him etc...

After 2-3 bach minuets, by that time I have also taught them my warm up routine which is scales up, contrary, arpeggios and root 1st inv 2nd inv chords.  I focus 4 lessons on intense theory and sight reading.  After that most of them can learn the notes themselves and I spend the entire lesson teaching the musical aspect, how it should sound and how to acheive it.  This I believe is a teachers hardest job.  Lots of metaphores used to see if the student gets it.  Student might be able to do it when I'm there but when it comes to practice on their own.... its hard.

Anyway I'm going to stop here before this gets too long.  

1. Do you teachers give out a practice routine out to students every lesson?  ie LH RH how many times, Bar 2-6 20 times focus on D E F gradually getting louder play at tempo 60

2. How do you motivate them to practice?

3. Also I'm thinking of booking a room in a town hall for a mini concert, just to give my students another chance to perform, any teachers want to collaborate?  More audience the better :D

Thanks for sharing

66#
發表於 10-7-9 16:19 |只看該作者
ohmygosh

你的囝囝好乖和聽話,真為你高興!

我的囝囝今年13歲,升中二。自少也有參加JMC,完成後學小提琴,約一年後學鋼琴。今年九月小提琴考八級,明年約五月考鋼琴八級。我發覺兒子對音樂的興趣越來越低,鋼琴老師和小提琴老師都很好,每次看見他在家練習時馬馬虎虎就令我很氣餒,你們是教音樂的老師,所以向你們請教?兒子也是perfect pitch,不知是否和JMC訓練有關?

67#
發表於 10-7-9 17:32 |只看該作者
Is he solely playing exam peices?  From what I've heard grade 8 in both instruments is a great achievement!  Is your kid competitive? Enter him in some competitions.  What else is he interested in?  Peer group is very important! He needs to make friends with a bunch of musicians.

I got extra motivated when I went to Chetham's School of music and practiced even more. Before that I was in APA but I also had a lot of interest with sports and computer games.  Friends might be the reason why he is loosing interested.

68#
發表於 10-7-10 23:27 |只看該作者
ew911

您好﹗您也是自己教小朋友彈琴嗎?小朋友多大?您有遇到什麼困難嗎?可否分享一下?

原帖由 ew911 於 10-7-6 14:49 發表
ohmygosh        

agree!

我都係傳統型老師及媽媽,最著重姿勢和動作﹐做得不好一定要再做﹐重複至有進步為止。

小朋友的基本工最重要,學壞容易,學好真係難呀! ...

69#
發表於 10-7-10 23:30 |只看該作者
哈哈﹐好sweet架﹐會好enjoy﹐不過過程中一定會有少少勞氣。

Anyways,謝謝支持。

原帖由 concerttime 於 10-7-6 12:24 發表
我都好期望同我仔仔彈duet的一日 :)
加油!

70#
發表於 10-7-10 23:36 |只看該作者
謝謝您的留言﹗

您的孩子有否參加樂團/合唱團這類團體訓練?多出席音樂會?或表演之類嗎?

原帖由 csk 於 10-7-9 16:19 發表
ohmygosh

你的囝囝好乖和聽話,真為你高興!

我的囝囝今年13歲,升中二。自少也有參加JMC,完成後學小提琴,約一年後學鋼琴。今年九月小提琴考八級,明年約五月考鋼琴八級。我發覺兒子對音樂的興趣越來越低,鋼琴老師和小提琴老 ...

71#
發表於 10-7-11 01:09 |只看該作者
請教你地一班老師.

因女兒剛6歲, 學一對一3個月了, 每堂30分鐘, 彈亦是最初級的諳, 學音符號, 記, 聽....., 你地一般會對佢地有什麼期望, 會快快脆脆教完一本琴書, 做練習 (目的升高班或以為家長想教快些 ? 已講學好基本功最重要), 放學後憑幾分鐘時間, 交代給家長聽, 想依賴家長係家再教番小朋友 ? 陪彈無問題, 再教自己囡囡, 可能真的力不從心, 上堂氣氛係咪好嚴肅, 一彈錯或未來得反應, 就說"已教過妳, 為何都仲未記得..., 查實啱啱這堂教", 因她都未消化到, 再講第2樣, 當然無反應, 搞到囡囡唔太開心, 原本開心上堂, 搞到自信心低晒, 要點同老師溝通好, 想囡囡開心學習, 有興趣先入腦.

72#
發表於 10-7-12 15:25 |只看該作者
我自己也是那種比較嚴肅﹐對學生的技術及練習要求頗高的老師﹐我要求學生表現出穩定持續的進步﹐這並非因為想孩子升高班/以為家長想教快些﹐而是我對自己有要求﹐也想教會孩子認真學習﹐同時我也相信孩子有此能力﹐並且我有方法扶助他們﹐提昇他們的演奏層次﹐亦令他們提高對自己的要求。

原帖由 LILY媽咪 於 10-7-11 01:09 發表
請教你地一班老師.

因女兒剛6歲, 學一對一3個月了, 每堂30分鐘, 彈亦是最初級的諳, 學音符號, 記, 聽....., 你地一般會對佢地有什麼期望, 會快快脆脆教完一本琴書, 做練習 (目的升高班或以為家長想教快些 ? 已講學 ...

73#
發表於 10-7-12 16:24 |只看該作者
老師可能對囡囡已有要求或期望她一定已明白晒, cdefg, 1,2,3,4拍....., 但每個小朋友天資都不同, even都每日彈琴, 因身邊無人話給她聽對與錯, 就算點彈, 音的節奏可能都係錯, 一上堂一彈, 老師可能以為她無練琴吧.

老師一輪咀咁講, 聽係明, 但到落手彈, 已係另一回事.

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-7-12 15:25 發表
我自己也是那種比較嚴肅﹐對學生的技術及練習要求頗高的老師﹐我要求學生表現出穩定持續的進步﹐這並非因為想孩子升高班/以為家長想教快些﹐而是我對自己有要求﹐也想教會孩子認真學習﹐同時我也相信孩子有此能力﹐並且我有方法扶 ...

74#
發表於 10-7-12 18:35 |只看該作者
tigerjosh/ ohmygosh

我覺得阿囝最喜歡音樂是JMC時期,那時常常聽CD,又自己練習。其後先學小提琴,再學鋼琴,由Gr.1開始參加校際音樂節,小提琴Gr. 1到Gr. 3,鋼琴Gr. 4和Gr. 5都僥幸有獎,不講得上好,但是也証明他也有少少音樂天份,過去一屆校際小提琴參加Gr. 6,鋼琴Gr. 7,兩樣也有Merit。因為小提琴9月準備考8級,這幾個月也是集中考試歌,他有參加學校樂團,葉氏星期六亦返一個小提琴小組。鋼琴因為明年5月打算考8級,所以現在亦集中考試歌和scale。

我覺得他現在對音樂好像沒有那種熱誠,要常常叫他才會練習,練習亦不用心,令我很氣餒,因為喜愛音樂的人不應該是這樣的。其實,我以前也和他去過不少有關古典音樂、鋼琴的講座,講員有楊習禮、郭品文、蕭樹勝等,希望引發他對音樂的興趣,亦不時去聽音樂會。我現在有時會想,給他學音樂是不是我的一廂情願,為甚麼投入了這麼多的時間、金錢和心血,卻得不到預期的成效。我不需要他做音樂家,但為何他對音樂這樣冷淡?你們有甚麼提議,可以讓他多領略音樂的樂趣?

75#
發表於 10-7-15 01:02 |只看該作者
sigh.... i typed up a long reply but lost it all....

I'll just go straight to the point now.

The world has changed now.  Learning Music now is different from 20 years ago.  Teacher is the key.  Teaching method, Teaching material, Teacher relationship can not be the same as 10 years ago.

Classical music back in the days was popular music.  Kids nowadays are stress free, no worries, so many other hobbies.  It's hard for them to fully understand and appretiate classical music.  That why I keep the balance right.

Is it your daughters will to do grade 8?  I only advice people to take exams twice.  One before secondary school and one before university.  They can choose to take diplomas after.  

Relationship is also very important, I talk to my students about everything, what they enjoy most and motivate them when they concentrate and do the right practice.  All my students love me and I love them to bits.  

csk, I would ask your daughter what she would like to play and let her play it.  If she has no interest, try watching Glee the tv series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_(TV_series)

or show him some videos of maksim the pianest.

Worked for me before to get my student motivated again.

Teaching material is also important, metaphores used to explain structure of the song, giving students a better vision of that they're playing.  the teacher either has it or doesn't.

Telling your kid a staccato is dettached and legato is attached is poor...

Ok enough said.

Good Luck with both of you.

Creative and innovation rules.  

原帖由 csk 於 10-7-12 18:35 發表
tigerjosh/ ohmygosh

我覺得阿囝最喜歡音樂是JMC時期,那時常常聽CD,又自己練習。其後先學小提琴,再學鋼琴,由Gr.1開始參加校際音樂節,小提琴Gr. 1到Gr. 3,鋼琴Gr. 4和Gr. 5都僥幸有獎,不講得上好,但是也証明他也有少少音樂天 ...

76#
發表於 10-7-15 01:13 |只看該作者
錯!Classical music 並不是當時的pop music,現在的pop經過一百幾十年後亦不會成為classical。兩者在音樂內容上有著很大的分別。

77#
發表於 10-7-15 01:51 |只看該作者
那麼﹐可能您需要向老師多反映孩子在家裡練琴的情況/難處...

原帖由 LILY媽咪 於 10-7-12 16:24 發表
老師可能對囡囡已有要求或期望她一定已明白晒, cdefg, 1,2,3,4拍....., 但每個小朋友天資都不同, even都每日彈琴, 因身邊無人話給她聽對與錯, 就算點彈, 音的節奏可能都係錯, 一上堂一彈, 老師可能以為她無練琴吧.

78#
發表於 10-7-15 10:46 |只看該作者
嘩! 一連過看了4 pages 分享, 呢到有好多音樂人喔!

我個女剛5歲, 學了琴十個月. 我家有琴, 自己也識彈琴. 從小女兒對音樂就好喜歡, 現在有唱合唱團, 番教會跟我們唱詩歌(或在台上獻詩), 都好似你們所說的, 自己識, 對她當然有要求啦! 三歲多未正式學琴前已經教她正確的姿勢等等, 所以一開始學琴時老師唔使點教都已經有好基本的姿勢.

老師有耐心, 溫柔善良那種, 上來我家教. 但隨住亞女同佢熟左, 亞女好多野講, 而且有時對老師好多要求: e.g. 呢首歌太難(其實以她程度, 一定可以應付), 轉第二首; 又或是要她數拍子, 又話口幹, 又話累...越來越覺得老師被亞女lead 住走. 加上亞女性格好怕面對挑戰, 有時同她開始練新歌真係幾痛苦, 妞妞令令, 其實只要她肯專心練半個鍾, 首歌已經可以基本上8成, 期後只要每天練, 到覆琴當天完全沒問題. 但這個過程有時我都會要勞氣law. (我發覺呢個係好common的問題, 而是我一直好矛盾的: 好想她enjoy練琴, 但唔push 又唔得???!)

想問問大家有咩意見?

79#
發表於 10-7-15 20:54 |只看該作者
回想我自己最熱愛音樂的時候(中學時期)﹐會早晚聽著第四台(不舍得出街)﹐玩電台游戲﹐贏音樂獎品﹐又會不怕路遠﹐不怕單獨外出﹐放學後晚上還常常會去文化中心等地方去出席音樂講座/活動等﹐自己一個人去聽音樂會。我的家人一向對這些都十分冷淡﹐但我自己的確有段時間突然對音樂瘋狂起來﹐我也不懂得原因。

其實﹐可能您的孩子也會有一天像我當年一樣﹐突然為音樂著迷﹐但有時家長太著意反而令孩子難以享受音樂。

tigerjosh/ ohmygosh

我覺得阿囝最喜歡音樂是JMC時期,那時常常聽CD,又自己練習。其後先學小提琴,再學鋼琴,由Gr.1開始參加校際音樂節,小提琴Gr. 1到Gr. 3,鋼琴Gr. 4和Gr. 5都僥幸有獎,不講得上好,但是也証明他也有少少音樂天 ...

80#
發表於 10-7-16 14:28 |只看該作者
tigerjosh/ ohmygosh

csk,

講朋友的個案給你聽.

朋友仔仔4歲學小提琴, 初學成績還不錯, 於是朋友找了個好的老師教, 還常常帶兒子去聽音樂會. 和絕大多數小朋友一樣, 朋友兒子只想學琴不想練琴, 所以朋友為此曾想放棄, 不想每天為兒子練琴而傷母子感情, 但最終還是堅持下去, 一來兒子沒說不學, 二來朋友也想兒子有些技能可以升讀名校. 最后, 朋友兒子如愿考入某名中學, 今年F3. 朋友說兒子現在越來越喜歡拉琴, 每天放學練完2小時琴後才做功課, 病了也想著練琴. 現在問題來了, 朋友當初給兒子學琴, 本著陶冶性情而來, 眼看兒子對拉琴越來越著謎, 朋友又開始擔心了, 擔心兒子放太多時間練琴而忽略學業. 你說我們做父母的是否有時自相矛盾, 孩子對音樂沒興趣時我們焦急, 孩子謎上了我們又擔心影響學業.

孩子長大了, 順其自然吧, 說不定將來某一天, 他忽然狂愛上音樂也說不定呢, 因為你早已在他身上撒下了音樂的種子呀!:loveliness: :loveliness:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題