末代會考生留學美國 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-4 13:10 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
末代會考生是美國公民,但長居香港,想回美讀書,請問應該點做?有乜途徑?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-19 15:42 |只看該作者

One step at a time...

Start by looking up different universities in the U.S. (privates and state schools) After you find schools you like, look up their admissions requirements, and see what else you have to do (take tests/classes to fulfill requirements) before applying.  Remember to keep their application deadlines in mind so you won't have to wait till next year's admissions.  Hope this helps!

3#
發表於 10-10-19 22:34 |只看該作者

回覆 2# cathyabc 的文章

My daugther's situation is similar. Below was what I found recently.

As he is a F5 graduate, you may consider using the service of an education consulting agency in HK to enroll him in a 2 year  community college first (he may apply by himself as well) and then transfer to a 4 year university before or after he graduates from the community college.

Since he is an US citizen, he should be able to get the state residency after the 1st  year and pay resident tuition rate starting from the 2nd year.

Hope it will help.

[ 本帖最後由 acdad 於 10-10-19 22:36 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 10-10-21 14:40 |只看該作者
So citizen can claim state residency if he/she stays in the same state and pay for tuition for 1 year? Does that apply to high school admission too? Many thanks!!

原帖由 acdad 於 10-10-19 22:34 發表
My daugther's situation is similar. Below was what I found recently.

As he is a F5 graduate, you may consider using the service of an education consulting agency in HK to enroll him in a 2 year  com ...

5#
發表於 10-10-21 23:54 |只看該作者

回覆 1# siufu 的文章

Sorry that I don't  have the info for the high school tuition.

Below please find a link about  residency for tuition purpose in CA

http://www.csumentor.com/plannin ... _classification.asp
‹ 上一主題|下一主題